Dropping leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Dropping leaves

Drooping leaves? But they feel dryish. Noticed the problem 3 days ago. I think I could be under watering, not sure. I have the plant in an old dresser that I've removed the drawers out of. Lined the walls with foil and cover the front when I'm away. I water once a day out of a water bottle with 5 holes in the cap. I have 3 heat lamps 2 with 100w LED bulbs and 1 with a 75w LED bulb. I've uploaded a few pictures so it's known what I'm working with. I haven't been using any nutrients.

When you're watering your plants, are you getting runoff water out the bottom? If not, I suspect the soil at the bottom of the container may not be getting wet, causing underwatering over time. Is it possible to post a picture of the plant in the setup?

Comment

No I don't normally see runoff water. Also the plant is now in it's 4th week ​​​​​of growing. I'm slightly over cautious I suppose... I've read the most common mistake is over watering. After reading around the site more I feel it could be a number of issues. I don't have a fan on it either... I also haven't been messing with the temperature or humidity but I'll go get what is recommended to keep it thriving. Here are the pictures at different angles.

Comment

​​​​​​grow space.

Comment

pics aren't appearing for me.
          Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
          600W HPS
          Coco
          GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
          Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

If they're already 4 weeks old and you're still not giving them enough water to get runoff out the bottom, I think that may be the root of your problem, especially since you also initially suspected underwatering

Comment

• akelley282
              akelley282 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the help, I have a fan on it now and I'm working on a new and better water schedule. After reading around about temperature and humidity I kinda think that could be an issue. Any suggestions on where to get a gauge to check the humidity?

I have two Thermometer/Hygrometers, just so I can compare them against each other This is one that works well, and I've also been very pleased with this one. That second one is made for incubating eggs where humidity is more important. As a result, the humidity numbers are actually larger than the temperature numbers, which is odd, but I feel like it's the most accurate one I've tried

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X