How much do you smoke or vape each day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you smoke or vape each day?

How much do you smoke or vape each day and....are there any long term health problems from vaping, say, about 1/4 gram of cannabis, every day a couple hours before bed time?

I vape all day long. I never measured, but I suppose 1/8 oz. per day. I stay in a constant state of fucked upitness.

Comment

Me and the wife put down an oz. a week easy...easily

We are huge pot heads...we as well stay quite Fucked upitness

Comment

A bud a day keeps the doctor away for me!

Comment

Yea, but how big is the bud ?

Comment

I can run through an 1/8 oz in about 2-3 days, but that's because we smoke wax and shatter as well lol the extracts get me high, but the flower really tops it all off.. they're pretty different, but they compliment each other so well lol

Comment

Big enuff to keep me verrrryy happy!

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
                Jibblerjoe commented
                Editing a comment
                Big enough to last all day.

Originally posted by AKAKAK View Post
              How much do you smoke or vape each day and....are there any long term health problems from vaping, say, about 1/4 gram of cannabis, every day a couple hours before bed time?
              I would say only health benefits from such moderate usage.

Comment

I'm sure you are seeing different amounts for everyone one .The 2 factors I see are the individual tolerance levels and quality of smoke or vape people use. My answer is whatever I need at the time after 45years of daily use!

Comment

Quarter a day keeps this puppy in play.
                  The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

I don't smoke tabbaco. I smoke weed from time I peel my eyes open about 6 am all day, if compny comes over we are blazing. the ol lady don't smoke, but she said the smell of smoked herb never goes away all day, as long as a window is open she don't mind. now back your your question, my self can by on two grams a day. but that can easily jump to a 1/4 Oz. I love to whip up some space cakes, brownies. eat one of those babies and realized 3 hrs later I haven't smoked in hrs, great part I was still blazed. love it

Comment

Like Doc...Small to medium bud a day for 45 years...bowl and joints exclusively...no experience with vaping...still going strong. Started growing this year after a trip to Colorado where we discovered what really good pot looks, smells, and feels like. Got me through 40 years of high-pressure Corporate Life from which I retired to get in touch with my inner Lebowski.

Comment

• kingfish
                        kingfish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope you find him. LOL

• PuravidaC
                        PuravidaC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm a retired corporate whore too. Been smoking 50 years. Paid my taxes, supported my family and paid my Son's way through college. Really would like to get on my soapbox and tell all that I am a user AND a contributing member of society but I live in a conservative state. Hiding in plain site has served me well since I cut my hair... Now I just want to "get back to the garden". 😎

• AKAKAK
                        AKAKAK commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What kind of high pressure corporate life? For me, I have been a heavy social drinker for 25 years, and I can tell it hurts my body (it's a toxin) and so far, after over a year of cannabis, it's much cleaner and healthier for me, so I am gonna keep on with the cannabis. I am corporate in that I manage 24 highly technical people for a huge tech firm. What kind of high pressure corporate life was it for you?

Guess I need to up my intake to keep up with you guys! 😊 Seriously, I recently revived my cannabis consumption (after 4 decades on nothing), so a hit or two keeps me happy in the evening before bed. Still trying to understand how the cannabinoids and terpenes affect my brain and body, so for now a little keeps it manageable. Some day I will probably want more (and more)! 🌻 And thanks to this forum, I'm learning much about the current cannabis scene!! Love you all!
                      Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
                      Recent grows...
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Both hubby and I had kind of high profile jobs. He is a building engineer He supervised the building of a brand new high school and several other school reno projects. That's were I met him (my second hubs btw). I worked in the technology department at the same school district. Before that he worked for 6 years in Saudi Arabia overseeing contruction of a major steel mill. His last job before being approved for SSD was working for a county government. He oversaw the building of their brand new courthouse. Anyway, enough bragging about him.

He went through periods his entire adult life of smoking, not smoking. Just depended on what connections he had at the time. One can smoke pot and still be an outstanding contributing member of society.

Comment

About .5 g vaped most nights with the after-work beer - life medicine... I like to take a couple days off every week for the contrast, and enjoy a couple fat bong hits on the weekend for a more rec experience.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X