Rolling tobacco pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling tobacco pouch

So, I'm not sure I can divulge some brand product, I don't want to be accused of selling any product.

I was looking to buy some tobacco pouch the other day. You know, old fashion, leather. Browsing the nice stuff, I found some "design" for a rolling tobacco pouch. Some company first came with the design, now its sold as "that company name" style. A little bit like "Levi's" jean, but not made by Levi's. Personally, I believe buying such things are meant to last... If not for life, a good long time at least! So why not going to the source, the company which came up with the design itself. Turns out the price isn't that different from lesser brands. And at least they have plenty of choice.

Okay so here's the picture, maybe some of you will laugh at me because they know already about it since very long. But I didn't know. And I find the concept really NOICE.

Click image for larger version  Name:	img__1007382.jpg Views:	1 Size:	250.4 KB ID:	87809

The main difference from a normal tobacco pouch is that its made with long leafs in mind. There's a wooden plank to keep the paper on it, with a little elastic to hold it (or the filter like on the picture). A little tucker to tuck the joint once its done. One space for tobacco, another for lighter/filter (or grass?!) And of course paper holder.

Seeing how i like to smoke any time, anywhere... That the other solution would be a king size box for cigarettes (normal boxes, joint cannot fit!) and requiere me to pre-roll a certain number of joint before leaving for instance. I like this idea of a rolling pouch! Leather keep the tobacco fresh also, supposedly. I've never used a tobacco pouch before so... But its just like old time, haha. And old is gold (in this case its sturdy!)

What do you think about it, would you buy one? Did you know about this already? Let me know if interested in company's name. Its actually not that hard to find on google...

I forgot to say, I didn't buy one yet. But I will, once I have some "pleasure" money :P
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

you can mention brand names and give links to exact products here at GWE as long as you're not trying to sell something. Helps people find out about something they may be interested in or what other people think about particular items
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the precision

Looks to be a good product. I, personally, use a rolling box for the same reason. I never know how much or how many people I am going to be getting high with lol.
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      A rolling box? The box that holds everything but also rolls automatically joint, like a rolling machine? I've never tried and I'm not sure I'd buy one either. It's an interesting concept, but I roll my joints very nicely, in a particular way. Not sure the box would roll how I want it rolled. But maybe I'm wrong, I should try it one day
      I enjoy rolling, but crushing is a bit of a pain xP (yeah grinder I know, use those when big amount are crushed. Nothing clean better than hand I feel)

Sorry just the name, this is what it looks like https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah but that's HUGE! I can't fit that in my pocket xP I hope the rolling pouch will not be too big for this purpose. They have three different size.

Minoo96 please post the link. I haven't seen one of those since the 70s, I'd love one : )
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      So they did exist already. I wasnt sure if it was a 2000 design or previous... There's nothing new under the sun! ^^
      The name of the company is Kavatza, here's the link to their website :
      #RollingPouch #TobaccoPouch #WoodenBox #kavatza #originalkavatza #BookBox #BongBook

But if you don't want to order from them in particular or you can't or they don't deliver, search "Kavatza" in websites like ebay, or your favorite selling website. Kavatza is the name of "type" of rolling pouch, it seems.

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X