Seeds are in, what should I grow next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds are in, what should I grow next?

I have about 6 weeks left until I harvest my current crop, but I got a batch of seeds in the mail (thank you Seedsman) and I'm already excited to get started on the next grow. What should I grow next? Also, I'm probably going to do one outdoors, which do you think I should put in the sun? These are all autos. It will be my first grow with autos. I'm still trying to decide if I should start a perpetual grow or just do a bunch at a time.
    Attached Files
    #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
    Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
    Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Love me some White Widow😎

Comment

Since you're in a 4x8 you could probably start 4 autos on one side under one of your lights and then a month or so later depending on their grow times start 4 on the other side of the tent under the other light then even though the lights will be at different heights at least they'd be the correct height for all the plants under it.

If a perpetual is done under one light all the plants need to be raised/lowered to be the same height as each other regardless of their individual growth stage or size to get the best use of light.

If you grow all at once you can harvest and then take a break from growing for a bit or go on vacation or something. If you're doing a perpetual you'll need a trusted person to tend them if you need to go away or wait to harvest both lots and then have to go through starting up the perpetual again
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Second leg of fast buds competition starts may 1. Can you get in on it??!!

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          O man...fast buds is having a grower competition for 2017.. There are two legs and a final...first leg is over today!! Second one starts tomorrow May 1... May 1 -May 7 is germination dates... You got three months to grow it....then it gets voted on if you get the votes you make it to the final ....

Sonnyhad and myself are in it....we are on our own team... Auto Mechanics... get in the competition and join our team to represent GWE...

it's all happening at AFN... AUTO FLOWER NETWORK...

LET'S DO THIS... No worries bro...it's just growing weed

• Marley
          Marley commented
          Editing a comment
          Count me in. I'll find the space for it. How do I enter?

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment

This is the thread...the thread for the whole second leg of competition.. it's page one...

Sour Hound
        Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

I'd love to see what NLxbig bud does

Comment

Well, thanks to the Fast Buds competition it looks like I'll be growing Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies next... and much sooner than expected. Nothing like entering a competition for your first auto grow. Lol.
            #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
            Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
            Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome...grow both..document both...at the end you have to pick one for the final pic. Add soon as it's May 1 where you live start your germination!! Post a pic of it on AFN...

• Marley
              Marley commented
              Editing a comment
              Done.

Do we post in the thread you linked or do we start a new one?

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Post in the link I provided...that's the thread..I saw you there

Originally posted by Marley View Post
            Well, thanks to the Fast Buds competition it looks like I'll be growing Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies next... and much sooner than expected. Nothing like entering a competition for your first auto grow. Lol.
            Good luck to you and the other Auto Mechanics.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X