Oil for cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil for cancer

Hello everyone I have just found out yesterday my wife has stage four ovarian cancer and want to make some oil out of some bud and my question is this is there any difference in using everclear or just rubbing alcohol I want to kill this cancer what's my best extraction methods to get the most medicine out of the material and of course this is on top of what ever treatment from doctors.thanks for your help

Sorry about your Wife's condition, about the alcohol; Everclear can be used internally and topically, but rubbing alcohol is external only, it is poisonous.
    I suggest coconut oil, good for skin and nutritious internally, no downside. Easy to make a Canna oil with Coconut oil in a small rice cooker.

Comment

You're lookin for Rick Simpson oil or Phoenix tears. I've only heard this and hope it works for you.

Comment

I use 99% isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) Most of the alcohol is removed during the evaporation in the rice cooker. It is toxic but so is everclear. Like Lotusyde said look up Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) on YouTube. I would suggest 99% Isopropyl because it is way cheaper. And your going to need a lot of it. (Gallons) its about 3/4 of a gallon to 100g of bud. your going to need about a pound to 2 pounds for a cure. I will say a prayer for your wife and you. I hope this works! Grow420 keep us up to date on how she is doing!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Thanks you guys this helps so much and your prays are appreciated

Comment

• fozzy
            fozzy commented
            Editing a comment
            Use the isopropyl. Look it up on the poison control website. It's safe!

Hey grow420, see if you can get a hemp plant. Making cannabis oil from sativa/indica strains have very little CBD and hence little to no medical benefits. Any potential medicinal benefits will come from CBD which is found very little (sub 1%) in traditional cannabis plants. Hemp plants have on the level of around %25

There are CANNABIS strains that have high CBD, heres a list.

CBD can offer relaxing or non-intoxicating effects when used. Discover 10 of the best high-CBD and low-THC strains that our users rave about from Leafly.

There is nothing wrong with taking alternative treatments. But with cancer i would advise sticking with the doctors treatment advice, especially if its chemo.

Signed.
          Crohns Sufferer.
          Written Articles:
          Light Metric Systems
          Using Light Efficiently
          The Light Cycle Debate
          Environment Conditions
          Grow Light Technologies
          How To Compare Grow Lights
          To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
          Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
          Facebook
          Twitter
          Instagram

Comment

• jalapeno
            jalapeno commented
            Editing a comment
            Rick Simpson himself says you need the THC too. At least as significant as CBD. The jury is out as far as I'm concerned about exactly which compounds may help with cancer. The page on this web site that explains how to make RSO, indicates, that there is no data, anecdotal or otherwise to support benefits from Hemp derived concentrates. Use the best weed you can get or grow, and comply with the Doctors as well.

• DrPhoton
            DrPhoton commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep completely agree.

Use of cannabis, what ever the form, is a beneficial supplement to all traditional forms of treatment of cancer.
          Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
          5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
          If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

Thank you wizeman that would be great I do need some help I plan on making it tomorrow I need to get everclear I guess unless I can use isopropyl cause I really can't afford everclear but will if I have to

Comment

POKEDSMOT Not exactly. The different cannabinoids act differently in their medicinal effects, how you process them also affects how they work.
              Using a raw method of extraction without heat, typically does not have any known anti-cancer properties. This is because the most well understood cannabinoids THC and CBD are in their acidic form, disabling them from interacting with any CBD recepters. With heat extraction you gain the "potential" anti cancer properties of the cannabinoids because they have been decarboxylated (This is why raw ingested cannabis does not have any physcoactive response). The downside to heat extraction is that you do get the potentially unwanted physcoactive properties. This is why Hemp oil is another option. Hemp contains very small levels of THC but higher levels of CBD. CBD is a more well understood and studied chemical in cancer research.
              If you make raw cannabis oil, without heat extraction. I do not see it being anything more than a dietry supplement without its decarbed cannabinoids. Also if you do intend to heat extract with the physcoactive side effects, i should think you might as well make edibles, hash, or just smoke it. The distribution of the anti-cancer properties would be no different, infact ingesting it would degrade the concentration of wanted cannabinoids through metabolic conversion.

Here is a thread i wrote on cannabinoids and its physcoactive effects on our bodies, it doesnt have much informatiom on the medicinal characteristics but i will likely write one on the subject soon.

Written Articles:
              Light Metric Systems
              Using Light Efficiently
              The Light Cycle Debate
              Environment Conditions
              Grow Light Technologies
              How To Compare Grow Lights
              To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
              Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
              Facebook
              Twitter
              Instagram

Comment

• POKEDSMOT
                POKEDSMOT commented
                Editing a comment
                I was just repeating what was told to a breast cancer patient when she asked about medical marijuana. She had a double mastectomy. Opiate pain meds do nothing for pain or discomfort. And Knowing my background​ she asked my wife to ask my opinion.
                I recommended a 1-1 sativa in the morning and Indica at night.

• DrPhoton
                DrPhoton commented
                Editing a comment
                Cannabis for symptom relief is fantastic advice, about the one thing i am sure of as a medical treatment. But we were talking about cancer treatment, not symptom relief.

I wish you and your wife all the best.
              #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
              Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
              Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. I would like to share what I've heard when talking to cancer patients over the years.

The most well-established use of cannabis for cancer patients is for symptom relief. Whether it's pain, nausea, or just the desire to relax, cannabis can relieve a lot of symptoms that are hard to treat with traditional medicines, and has less side effects for many people.

I'm not familiar with your wife and what she's looking for. However I have a few general suggestions:

THC
                • Produces the most "psychedelic", "messed up" and "in-your-head" effect
                • Can be helpful for pain
                • Can be helpful for nausea
                • Most strains available today are bred to be high in THC
                CBD
                • Most evidence of cancer-fighting properties
                • More of a relaxing and anti-anxiety effect
                • Won't make you feel impaired by itself
                • Helps moderate the mental effects of THC
                • It's found in specific high-CBD strains, and most auto-flowering strains also tend to have above-average levels of CBD
                • May help prevent spasms and seizures
                I wrote a little more about different cannabinoids here if you'd like to check it out.

Something that's very important is I've found that it's a very case-by-case thing for each patient. What works for one patient may not work for another. What's most important is helping your wife find the treatment that she likes the best, and for her to listen to her body and trust herself.

I wish you well. You both are in my thoughts, and I hope the oil ends up working for you!

Comment

hey grow420 sorry for the news about your wife. My experiences with rick simpson oil .was on a pet cat she had a tumor under her tongue .I put the oil on it twice a day and in less than thiry day it was gone unfortunately it left alot of scar tissue where the tumor was causing her to not be able to eat properly. the vet was amazed with the results. a friend who make oil had skin cancer on his nose and he rubbed with oil for a month or so and the spot cleared up and disappeared . If I were to ever be diagnosed with cancer this is the route I would take first . Prayers for your wife and for you as well good luck. I have a couple of ounce of high cbd thats the strains name cbd if you need it not sure how I could get it to you but if there is a need we can figure it out
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thank you wizeman I want to do what ever I need to do to save her she is my everything the 28th was are twenty third anniversary and we found out on the 27th at five pm so I still feel like in a bad nightmare don't know why I even said money issue I'll do what ever I need to do I live in new mexico I'll sell my car and ride a bike to work if that's what I need to do I want her better I want the cancer gone so any info you need I will pm you let's do this please I have no idea how much I appreciate this. Thank you everyone GWE.

Comment

I completely understand I was just trying to learn how to make it someone offord it to give it to me but I am just getting advice from him not anything is being sent to me if you want I'll send you are e-mail conversation and again I get it.

Comment

No no, you're fine! Please don't be scared off, we want you here! I just wanted to let anyone know if they didn't know. We want there to be more cannabis in the world for everyone, and if it were up to me they'd sell cannabis at every 7/11 to any adult who wants it! We're just trying to make sure no one is getting scammed through our forum.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X