Heating and Eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heating and Eating

Here`s a thought....some lads believe that adding fresh pollen to a caking mix and applying heat adds to an increase in potency in the dope cake mix. My question is: Apart from whether we should be allowed to carry swords into Tesco`s, if weed was vacuumed then `marrinaded` at a low heat, would potency increase? Blood and guts for Odin, Allfather and pass the red wine

Where I grew up you needed a sword to go into Tescos, especially when they were giving away free chickens and there was a match on. The security guard was literally on the Olympic karate team and he was always terrified without a sword.

Are you asking whether pollen needs decarboxylating?
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      BTB...I think you should know that talking dirty to me with words like decarboxylating is not going to get you laid fifty dollars...well, that`s different..
      what the f##k does decarbo...phew....xylating and cooking dope cookies have to do here together my friend cos I`m truly ignorant on the subject

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Decarboxyelation is just heating up weed to make you stoned. The heat turns THCA into THC apparently, and that gets you stoned. If I'm cooking with keif I just throw it into the mix, but if I'm cooking with trim (fnaar, fnarrr) then I heat it in butter to separate the THC and to activate it via decarb-whatitsname.

In short, slow cooking trim weed butter makes it potent through the D-word thing but I don't know if that applies to pollen.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      That was interesting BTB....and something I`m gonna look more into....thanks mate

I do all my cooking with wax solves all the problems lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I don`t doubt that for a moment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Cooking (crockpot slow style- butter for cookies) decarb the weeds...so does baking. I add Soy lecithin to my batter and to Canna caps as it does in increase potency and enables your system to absorb more easily. If someone has an allergy to Soy Sunflower lecithin can be used.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Tika.....you`ve gotta understand something love.....I`m a single bloke who had to phone his nan to find out how to boil an egg once...true....I aint got a clue what that means....I just about think that soya sauce is used? No disrespect but a jacket spud is about my limit to understanding

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X