Sugar Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar Leaves

I'm taking a quick poll, do you trim off the sugar leaves or not. I personally do not trim the sugar leaves just leave them on the buds.

I only pull off the largest sugar leaves to keep the buds from drying too quickly, I live in a dry climate and it only takes around three days for the buds to dry with the leaves removed.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Cut 'em close - scissor hash is good - but bubblehash is much better. Take all those fresh sugar leaves, and the mature leaves you have just cut off, and freeze them.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I took the sugar leaves and just made Dry Ice Hash for the first time. Love it!

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          The DIH is my favorite way to deal with the harshness of good trim. So many ways to use it, smoke or vape it, add it to bud, or, my favorite, bake it and use it as a 'tea'.

I trim the sugar leaves and make dry ice hash as well: LOVE IT!!! I personally prefer a closely-trimmed bud and a smoother smoke. Then I sprinkle the hash into the ground weed and it goes right in the cone!! Yummy!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X