X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering

Is this flowering cant tell

To early to tell yet.
    if you lights are cut to 12/12, your plants will show sex within a week.

if they are still in veg and your looking for pre-flower to show hairs, that could take 2+ months in a veg state...

Comment

Its been in flower for 2 weeks now i did.see one little white hair i think i thought id be able to tell by now

Comment

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        is it 100% dark in tent during 12 hours of lights off? they really need the 12 hours of complete darkness, no light leaking in, no people peeking in on them etc.

Yeah mate shes dark as in there i did defoiliate a heap if leaves ago so i thought mite be recoving a bit i seen 1 lil white hair wen i have a quick look over it will see how it is by the end if the week using the genreal hydroponic micro n bloom with the koolbloom nutes so hopefully she starts to flower soon OzBud

Comment

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, I just started the transition feed for my girls. #1 already has lots of little budlets starting to form. Will start flowering nutes on Sunday.

Originally posted by Madmalay View Post
      Its been in flower for 2 weeks now i did.see one little white hair i think i thought id be able to tell by now
      holy..
      2 weeks..
      Should been well in ta bloom by now.
      unless it's a long flowering sativa ( I'm just guessing at this point)
      but shoulda definetly been well on its way by now..

Comment

Yeah i did defoiliate a fair bit do u think that cud be the reason and its just healing hopefully it flowers soon 4barrel

Comment

That might be it , from the last picture I would say yes its started what is your grow medium ,I just flipped mine 3 weeks ago and it took 10 days for the bud sites to show up pictures are posted under 3rd week defoliation.
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I grow in soil mate. And i also forgot be4 i switched to 12 n 12 i cut 4 clones off so maybe bit stressed no sign of balls did see one lil whisper of white hair so fingers crossed oldjarhead100

Comment

Originally posted by Madmalay View Post
              Yeah i did defoiliate a fair bit do u think that cud be the reason and its just healing hopefully it flowers soon 4barrel
              hmmm.
              I don't know if that would make a difference. ..
              but maybe.
              I defoliate mine the first day in bud room and it's like it don't affect production what's so ever. doesn't even fizz on them.

but that could be that the strain is tough and easy ta grow.
              even my clones, they don't even stress from being cut, roots in 3 days and they keep on truckin'

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X