I found a seed: How is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a seed: How is this possible?

I was smoking some BF Liberty Haze from my Grow # 2 with a friend, when a seed popped out of the grinder!!! How IS THIS POSSIBLE? A miracle birth? Immaculate conception???
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Well, when a Mommie plant and a Daddy plant like each other they get together and make a little baby seed (in the bible belt, only after they are married!). LOL, maybe a stray bit of pollen was floating around or drifted in, or may be, a female plant can make a seed when it is 'stressed' by the lack of pollination? If it is an immaculate conception, You should plant it and start building the shrine and get some candles ordered to sell to the pilgrims, have some tee-shirts printed.....
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did You hear a chorus of angelic voices? Perhaps a beam of light? Parting of a large body of water?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Just a burning bush...

• CCisme
      CCisme commented
      Editing a comment
      Like water to wine.

Could have been a little nanner that went undetected? I had that on one little area of a plant, got 10 free seeds out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by DW2 View Post
      Well, when a Mommie plant and a Daddy plant like each other they get together and make a little baby seed (in the bible belt, only after they are married!). LOL, maybe a stray bit of pollen was floating around or drifted in, or may be, a female plant can make a seed when it is 'stressed' by the lack of pollination? If it is an immaculate conception, You should plant it and start building the shrine and get some candles ordered to sell to the pilgrims, have some tee-shirts printed.....
      HEY! its my job delivering bad jokes on this forum.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        DKN, when have you ever told a bad joke???????

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry dontknownuttin, I don't know what came over me, a moment of weakness, but You know, that sometimes you just have to get them out, before Your head explodes!

Put that baby in a cool dark place! When your ready germ and do a 12/12 from seed! Nothing to lose on a free seed!
      Perpetual setup!

Comment

ACTUALLY, Y'ALL, I read some stuff on the internet that said a seed like that wouldn't produce anything smokeable; so I took the seed out to look at it again, squeezed it between my fingers and it squished... Maybe I dreampt the whole thing...
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your last grow WAS better than You thought!!

LMAO! It was a mirage the whole time!
        Perpetual setup!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	4.22 MB ID:	83288

I wasn't dreaming; it wasn't a hallucination! I pulled it out of the trash this morning: it was an immature seed. I hope I didn't squash the messiah...

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, 007 not exactly. Remember the old Lenny Bruce joke? Some gentile kids are teasing the jewish kid, saying Christ killer, you killed Christ, and the jewish kid says yeah, and if he comes back, we'll do it again. It was actually an obligation on my part...

007 commented
            Editing a comment
            LMFAO I love it!!!

• CCisme
            CCisme commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmmfao 😂 Nice

gotta love the humor around here . I put 2 uv t5 in my bloom room on 12/12 and it stressed plant enough to provide me with some seeds. the only brite side is usually Hermie seeds are female . to bad it wasn't mature
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hermie seeds are hermies. A female plant that gets a nanner and pops a few seeds are most likely always fem seeds!
            Perpetual setup!

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
              I was smoking some BF Liberty Haze from my Grow # 2 with a friend, when a seed popped out of the grinder!!! How IS THIS POSSIBLE? A miracle birth? Immaculate conception???
              I've had females produce 1 seed (and only 1) usually in the top bud (from reg plants , not all fem plants).I found out latter that because they dint get pollinated, they force 1 seed. This insures the servival of the speices. And that seed you may notice that it seems bigger, maybe darker then the average seed.
              You'll want to hang on to that seed, cuzit'll be realy vibrant, and you can garenty it'll be a female.

So ever since I've come across this info, I pay extra attention to the big tops when trimming, hopping to find that one seed if any...
              Last edited by 4barrel; 04-23-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                The seed was green and when I pressed it, it was soft and broke open. It wasn't a mature seed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X