Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 420 Okay, so How did I do? first harvest. Do I keep my Day job??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 420 Okay, so How did I do? first harvest. Do I keep my Day job??

First time. Never seen weed plants in real life... but this is what I finally got.

Congratulations it looks great and seems like a nice yield. Don't quit your job but you surely won't have to worry about buying weed if you keep the growing going. Happy 420

Comment

Thanks... making weed butter with my clippings now. ;-)

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn't it awesome to harvest for the first time? Just wait till it's cured nicely and you smoke it!!! I'd say quit your day job if you're independently wealthy. ;-}

hey Noob looking good I do see some naners in your pics. so you should expect some seeds with your bud ,This tells me that somehow you stressed your plants during bloom. the brite side is if you get seeds from a hermie then they are usually female I would still watch them if you grow them good luck and enjoy
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
        hey Noob looking good I do see some naners in your pics. so you should expect some seeds with your bud ,This tells me that somehow you stressed your plants during bloom. the brite side is if you get seeds from a hermie then they are usually female I would still watch them if you grow them good luck and enjoy
        unfortunately the plant got stressed because the LED light I was using, burnt the leaves in the worst way. even after I moved it away. In the veggie stage, it loved the light. Must have been when I changed the nutes.

Comment

Howdy noob, I think that we could keep You around a little longer, just send samples of Your resume to .....
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Is normal for it to have a bit of a grassy smell? I waited 8 days to place in a jar, due to the retarded amount of rain we been having.. indoor humidity has been in the 60's got in the jar holding about 67%.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Retarded rain... Never heard that one before.

Nebula says:

Optimal Curing Environment (in Jars):
              Room Temperature - Around 70°F (21°C)
              60-65% Humidity

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X