Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding 1hr of dark after 3rd week in flower to initiate ripening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding 1hr of dark after 3rd week in flower to initiate ripening.

hey everyone, sorry about lack of activity here lately, ive been busy and trying to figure out what format would work for my multiple journals, the "condensed" version was too much. The multiple ones are too time consuming. Tika your journals are my goal.
    ive also been combing thru rosenthal's grow bible and came across this(see title). Please share your opinions and experiences with this.
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

I saw an interview of him recently and they asked him if he could give one advice to all the growers out there what would it be? And he said go 11/13

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm currently on 11.5/12.5

Thanks 9! I'll try find it on the google...
    did you start it at the flip or later on?
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

9fingerleafs is this it?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope I saw a very short interview from a YouTuber in a cup. This is way deeper

Comment

• Xaliuz
        Xaliuz commented
        Editing a comment
        "The price of cannabis has gone down so much that it's more aviable to the kids, so what we have to do is illuminate supply and the best way to do it is to destroy it. In this campaign we're using like, portable hazardous waste incinerators such as this(holds up his pipe) and special thermal papers where i wrap this material in for destruction. And individuals all over the country have joined me in this campaign to destroy as much weed as possible"

Hahahaha this is gold, man!

Got a timeline i need to (hit 6th of May) so jacked it down to 10/14, and it let me keep lights 2 in closer without bleaching top leaves. I think... haha

Comment

• Xaliuz
        Xaliuz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh yea.... got a huge bagseed herm problem so the latest polinated calyxes won't get as much time to beef up seeds

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks xaliuz! I'm trying to figure out a way to finish some outdoor sour diesel. Here by late September it starts turning to rain and overcast. With a 10 week flower cycle these are the worse candidates for outdoors but the shed is overcrowded. So trying to figure out a way to get the flowering started so that they ripen by mid or late august. Was also reading earlier about black out tarp rolled on the greenhouse or tunnel at specific times of morning and evening so that plants get 12/12 (or11/13!) of night and natural sunlight which would jump start the flowering. Basically. I'm also considering bringing the sd back inside late June to flower them in the shed. That quote from the video? Can't wait to watch it?

• Xaliuz
        Xaliuz commented
        Editing a comment
        I've seen that tarp thing several places on youtube working like it should, if you are able to be there at the right time tucking them in and waking them in the morning I bet you'll get a even closer bond to your green friends You still have some months to figure this out, get a good sativa high going and your creativity will be through the roof together with a solution, hahaha yea Rosenthals tip for saving the children, you'll be helping them while gettin your creativity on. Don't think they talked about light schedules tho but my memory is somehow not reliable feeling like Leo in That 70's Show

Originally posted by Xaliuz View Post
      You still have some months to figure this out, get a good sativa high going and your creativity will be through the roof together with a solution, hahaha
      Oh you know it! 1st gen sour d helping find the path for the 2nd one!
      I have a sedentary routine so I think it'd be possible shedule wise but yeah does sound pretty involved. Like you said I have a few months, thanks for the input xaliuz!
      Last edited by LuckyAcres; 04-16-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Lucky..my ego is seriously stroked but my journal / journals can be seriously edited down and I know there are trolls out there spanking my dissertation...i
        i like Nartak that gives just the facts ....I like that for people who don't want to read thru blather for info.
        my point : I indulge my self in this fine company of the forum. I don't see my self as a journalist..I just truly love relaying what is happening, love to be stroked, love to be redirected AND love to bE loved
        i personally learn SO MUCH from both the web and the forum
        soooo
        observe your plants...write what you see
        write what you think
        tack on what you feel
        And act accordingly

hmmm I think I just spoke a truth finally!
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          You sure did!!! Well spoken.
          I was referring to the PDF versions you shared one time, they were to the point, accurate and organized, really loved it. And i agres on nartak's.
          I blabber when I write, nothing new here 😜, always wanting that all necessary data is passed on for proper understanding. Must have to do with the years of non native language misunderstandings I put others thru!!!
          but I'm aiming for something maybe more in between....
          See, I blaberred again...😉

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tika where can I see some of your journal Im currently writing on a calendar but wan't to put all the strain info in a journal. I haven't been keeping good records until the last grow(my personal strain Limpin Louie) and this one(gorilla glue) just looking for Ideas and formats .any thought would be appreciated thanks Lou

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          There is just one PDF journal And it is located in my signature - first blue.

Love your dissertations!!!
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X