3 stems coming out of the top???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 stems coming out of the top???

Is this ok or is something wrong. This is a trans love.

IMO, something IS wrong there, I think the plant hermied due to stress. Either I'm tripping, or I can really see non serrated leaves, seed pods on long stems... How long has it been in flower? Do you mind if I share this photo on G+ growweedeasy community? I just did, if you mind, I'll remove it ok?

Comment

Single calyxes and rounded leaves. To me seems like a reveg. Have u made sure your timer is still working?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. That's some monster cropping creepy stuff

Holy crap! Wtf is that?!?!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

I concur_ something is off for sure! Not sure where to start.......this is one for someone like Nebula...Maybe you can do something to help it out but some kind of major stress or bad genes are in play here.
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

NebulaHaze yes I'm sure you want to see this plant

Comment

I agree with the others that it looks like the plant may revegging because it has round leaves, is growing long stems, and seems to have stopped developing your main buds. Is it possible that it's getting some kind of light during its 12 hour dark period? Even a little light like a sensor light or a small light leak can interrupt its dark cycle, which can cause the plant to start reverting back to the vegetative stage. They need 12 hours of uninterrupted dark every day in order to stay in the flowering stage.

Here's an example of a re-vegging cannabis plant:

This cannabis was put outside too early in the year, causing it to re-vegetate with strainge twisted growth

Comment

That's the problem, I noticed about a week ago that something happened to my timer making it so it had 3 hrs of light into my 12 hour dark period. I, of course fixed it but not sure if the damage is irreversible. I had 4 plants in there and the others have little symptoms but not like this girl. I will post pics later if the others

Comment

Here you can see the front girl isn't as bad. Any suggestions.

Comment

I'm really sorry you're dealing with this It will get back into the flowering stage now that it's getting 12 solid hours of consistent darkness a day again. Some plants revert back easily, and some plants will grow vegetatively a little before they start reverting back. Be aware if the lower buds are continuing to fatten up, especially on the really serious one. Sometimes if the reveg is bad the plant will stop fattening those buds, and they'll start to wilt and turn brown, which means the plant has given up them and they should be removed immediately to prevent mold. But if you caught it quickly enough hopefully it won't have had much effect in a few weeks and the buds will continue fattening! If the other plants are less affected, they will likely have less negative effects, if any. Your plants actually look really good! Lots of beautiful green foliage in there

Comment

Thank you so much. I was so upset at myself. I will let them be. Luckily I have the time.

Comment

• OzBud
                      OzBud commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Equipment fails, mistakes happen. At least you got to learn something new!

• NebulaHaze
                      NebulaHaze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So true! I know I've done many unfortunate things to my plants over the years Luckily they'll often come back from almost anything!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X