Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto 1.0

Thread closed. Leaving GWE
    Last edited by Nartak; 12-23-2018, 06:28 AM.
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

I'm in..Very nice write up...
    hope your back to stay!!

Comment

Good luck!!!
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Subbed in bro, super glad you are back dude😀😀😀😀😀😀
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Good to see you've got growing again! I just grew 3 Ayahuasca Purple_ one was real purple, one was not as purple and one is still coming along. But the color purple is very cool_ different anyway_ the smoke will tell! I have some NY City Diesel auto seeds myself which I'm considering for my next one.
          Be nice to see what you think of em...
          Oh yeah, since the others are down and drying I'm going to try letting the temp get down the 66-68 at night just to see if that helps the purple along_ she's only got about 5 days to go so might as well see.
          Cheers for now and will back in to check on you and your progeny...lol
          Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
          liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• ZigZag
            ZigZag commented
            Editing a comment
            I can only afford to set my thermostat to 65 degrees F, so this time of year all the UPS's in the room plus the lights (when they are on) keep the daylight photoperiod at a perfect 72-78 degrees...then at night it gets down to 65-68 in that room for 3-4 hrs every night. This time of year especially! So I get what I get..just like all of us I presume. Its part of the fun and rewards :~)

Absolutely love it, can't wait to see how this progresses!

Comment

Dude I would take those casters off, the weight has already split the board, they might fold in......as for topping auto's.....@Green75 is your man dude😀

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad you saw it dude😂😂😂😂

Man I can't wait to see some green in there...looks good dude ..all prepped and ready!!!

I top at third...no fear...mainline them right to the harvest snips..

Comment

Interesting points mate...gonna have a look myself.......good write up too........enjoy the lazy day 😂😂

Comment

Fk it..give it a go...

I'm going to start sending you my info on my updates so you can write it up for me...cool?

Comment

Just curious, when you try checking your pH do the PH Perfect nutrients bring it to the right range for you? They are supposed to correct the pH to the 5.5-6.5 range for most water sources, so if they're doing that with your water it seems like they're working exactly as intended and there's nothing to worry about! If you're adding the nutrients and your pH is coming out at 7.5 or something, then maybe that's when to think about pH

Can't wait to see your plants as they develop, you've got a nice mix of strains!

Comment

• NebulaHaze
                    NebulaHaze commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd do the same thing. I think the nutrients can help bring the pH where it needs to be, but if it's still too high or too low I personally would finish correcting it myself like you did The nutrients do seem like they worked well with the distilled water. Your distilled water is starting at 5.6 though? Distilled water is pure water, so it should normally start right around 7 pH (the pH of pure H2O).

Man, just came across this and ....subbed!!!!
                  x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Oooh excited for the show!

Comment

Nartak Yeah, I'm using pretty much the same lineup you have and I'm delighted with the progress so far. Ph perf. trio, voodoo and tarantula, big bud powder, B=52, overdrive, bud candy, sensizym and Microbial Munch, bud ignitor. Hydroguard. Got some other ANs for the last few weeks of flower.

I have been using 25% of recommended dose because my strain is notorious for not liking lots of nutes; so far, so good. I throw the witch's brew in the cauldron (or reservoir as some folks like to call it), and it was a bubbly dark brown for a day or so, then almost all of the brown and bubbles disappeared and the plants shot up after absorption. No nute burn, leaves look to me like the perfect color, so I'm staying with the low dose; might up it by 5ml next Saturday and see how they like it, then another 5ml...
                      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Vapo69
                        Vapo69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        alltatup I couldn't buy that album.....coz I left my wallet in el Segundo...haha...I will stop now😁

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Vapo69 Can you kick it? Yes you can

• RagWeedDWC
                        RagWeedDWC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Using approx 25% seems to be working for me also, somehow that PPM was the goal and that is what I'm working with. I did not know you could mix (Besides something for the roots). I have been watching my ph rise over the last couple of days after switching to Sensi Bloom. However I think that has something to do with my tester and ordered a new one.

I'm following along as well!! You're off to a great start!
                      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Green75
                        Green75 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice avatar

• Sonnyhad
                        Sonnyhad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah I got a chuckle out of it, but its wearing off, trying to find one i really like.

• Sonnyhad
                        Sonnyhad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice Nartak, I wonder who makes these things, funny as hell!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X