Trichome state? Harvest? Not yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trichome state? Harvest? Not yet?

Hello community. I have a few photos of four plants and am wondering what you see. Are these plants ready to come up or should they go longer? They are name stamped in the lower left corner. If detail or focus is an issue let me know.

All depends on the high u want? clear to cloudy will give u a speedy high if u want a couch lock wait till they turn amber to about 70percent

Comment

Howdy buz, very nice looking trichomes. If it was my plant, I would leave it alone for a few more days or so until most of the trichomes are cloudy and some (10% - 15%) are turning amber. It's like tyler_hobbyist said, "All depends on what high u want.".
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        i second, when you start to see amber its time to sharpen the scissors

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        That makes three of us then_ I prefer to harvest when there are less than 10% clear, at least 70- 80% cloudy and 10-20% amber. More than 20% amber can result in major couch lock_especially if its an indica that leans that way anyway. If you have a predominantly sativa strain and want to maintain the "energy" of that strain then take her down once the trichomes have turned mostly cloudy and most of the pistils have gone orange. I think there are some sativa and haze strains that don't really get amber trichomes but don't quote me on that! Also, the longer you cure the more CBN there will be (that and the CBD are what lend towards a more couch lock effect)_ so if you plan on keeping them for 6 months or more the effect should "mellow with age"...from my experience anyway.

In with the crowd. Personally I harvest when most are cloudy- have never let them go very amber. However I cure for at least two months.
      Very nice images of your trichomes- colors are fantastic buz
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Looks like you are getting close. Looks fantastic!
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X