Pyramid Seeds: Tutankhamon Grow Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pyramid Seeds: Tutankhamon Grow Report

Greetings.....my first attempt at growing this strain was an unmitigated disaster except for one plant that yielded the most beautiful small barrel like buds and had a savagely pleasant kick....so, I have decided to give it another go. Soaking these girls in tissue to germinate, today, so here goes....most will be chem but 1 will be totally organically grown as a side comparison

Good luck! hopefully you'll get better results!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Well...I will record so if I don`t hopefully you guys can steer me back on track

Strapped in and ready to go

Comment

Anyone who knows my grows will appreciate that I like diversity and a challenge but I also like quality and value for moneywhere my seeds are confirmed and that is not the case here....This is a second run with Pyramid Tutankhamon and it`s proving to be no less difficult than the first and just as frustrating...Six seeds planted, one died however that was my fault as I was trying something new but these remaining five are really just beginning to irritate....they are in a nice small veggie tent, 400 MH lamp, 18/6 hrs....nutes light and adjacent to Swiss Cheese, grown later.....``m going to go out here straight away and say Pyramid`s Tut is not stable and appears to lack overall robustness or vigor....for all the hype, I would not touch but there is the challenge here of coaxing something even though I want to just start afresh with something else.....I`m not saying they will last much longer from the hand that snips but let`s just say that the metaphor `Night of the Long Knives` may be used soon.....so, 19 whole days in and just look at these pics....the nice leaves are cheese cuttings passing through

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        They look okay man..maybe a bit small...you don't strike me as someone backing from a challenge... I see you standing and begging for it... You got this mainn

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        They are beginning to iritate...mainly cos I work to a rough time agenda and these girls are sluggish....only other strain I had that was this slow was Amphetamine Auto`s funnily enough....bit of a contradiction in terms....but thanks Green

It might just be Pyramid Seeds in general. I know some of my mates have tried some Pyramid strains (Autos) and none of them were impressed with any of them.
      They've tried: Northern Lights, Super Hash, Tutankhamon, White Widow, Anesthesia, & Anubis
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mate....that helps because I will not buy from Pyramid again

Good to know, thanks!!
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

What a pleasant day...tidying up my tents, watering, trimming, potting with some nice hard core punk in the background....my girl`s are paganpunk beauties....anyway potted up some tut`s with some cheeses in my new veggie tent 200cm (w) x 60cm (d) x 150cm(h)....fits nicely on my dining table and decided to take some pics but the light was out so snapped away....anyway, my house has a lot of `disturbances`, some people are quite freaked by what they hear but I`m cool until I thought what if I opened these pics up and there was this disembodied demonic entity like Pete here....think I`d pack the volcano away for a whiles

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol..looking great man..

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers Green....raising a glass of saucy red to you in toast in a few secs...well deserved beverage and all that

When weed meets a bloke`s experience growing up with meccano

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking great...nice lean

how are the tuts going? any luck?
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Very slow mate and I don`t have confidence in their genetics being stable.....having trouble getting pics on this site at present but hope to put some out soon...got 2 vegging and about 4 going to flower....not sure I won`t have problems....if I do....the big snip...no messing about

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah there's quite a few picture problems at the moment. I think they've reduced the file size to 2Mb. Possibly try resizing &/or compressing your photos if you know how or take a screenshot of them and upload the screenshot. The SS should have pretty much the same image quality in a smaller file size

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhhh....thanks Oz that really helped mate....wondered why that was happening, thought it was something I`d done when fiddling round with settings or something...

A Tut I`m working on at the moment. Happy with her so far

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          She looks like she will provide nicely

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Have grown before and came out with very hard nugget like buds but the grows weren`t consistent so I`m going to grow a few over the next few months to see what`s what

Little lass is coming of age and going into the big tent today...so all trimmed up and ready...might be no more pics as I dropped my phone into the sink

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Greenhapp y with this one so far

• Sonnyhad
          Sonnyhad commented
          Editing a comment
          That thing is going to take off all of the sudden!! Nice grow!

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          I how so mate...hard to grow Tut`s where I`m concerned

Lovely Pagan. I counted to 108 looking at the spokes on your green wheel.
        SSD

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          A very Buddhist reference

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          A mala spoke.

PaganRich clearly the gods laugh at and with you. She looks great. Slow and steady, hope to see bountiful buds in the future...

Work in progress

speeches of aurum stayed (minds swayed)
        till alder boughs
        grow
        once wanton, now pure snow

symbol, factor, method,
        jeweled consecrated,
        inventions
        (enlightened intentions)

SSD

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Really lovely.

Sandalwood

speeches of aurum stayed (minds swayed)
        till boughs of alder grow,
        (once wanton) now, pure snow

symbol, factor, method (tested)
        beaded jeweled inventions
        (enlightened intentions)

haughty causes (now smoke and mirrors)
        master veiled perception
        (wisdom over station)

―vanity fair (all man’s affair)
        seeds of greed sown (planted)
        Dante’s mind (supplanted)

this is the way of no way
        the void is not empty
        if a pure heart fills it

J.W.
        SSD

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Really, REALLY nice. Whoever J.W. is, got soul.

I like the viod is not empty unlike my drinking horn which currently is but not for much longer......so, here`s one of the girls...gave her a trim and put a support/ guidance structure in place and then back onto tent with t`others

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Well shit that don't make no sense: that's what they sell!!! I'll try Walmart.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Well....pick me up a pack of 4 Amazonian women, 2 tavern wenches and a gaggle of harlots if they have them in stock then please....that should keep me going til Sunday afternoon...

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You scoundrel, you reprobate, you knave!!! Will do.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X