First Grow Yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grow Yield

Planted 5 Autos: 2- Purple Kush Buddha Seed, 2- 2 Fast 2 Vast Heavyweight Seed, 1- AK Royal Seed.
    Cyco Coco Pearl, 5 gal Smart Pots, GH Flora, GH Bio Bud, GH Cali Magic, and Molasses. 2- Galaxyhydro 600w LED, 4x4x6.6.
    2- Purple Kush Harvest Yield: 100 grams of Buds dry. 37 grams Hash.
    I have a question, how do you press the Hash Pollen? Here are some pics.Thank you GWE!

Not bad at all, good job.
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• nelson
      nelson commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You very much. I'm an old dude and just found out how to reply! I just posted the yield of the 3rd out of 5 Autos that I'm harvesting.

I bought a press from Wacky Willys. Give it only a light press and it will stay fresh longer. Give it a jar cure and it will be much, much tastier and better smoke.

Comment

• nelson
      nelson commented
      Editing a comment
      I took your advice and every day the Kief keeps getting better and better! Thank you.

Wow, nelson, you been busy!!! I agree with desertdan: when I let my hash cure for a while, it smells and tastes better. Make sure you let it breathe, too.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• nelson
      nelson commented
      Editing a comment
      I took your advice too. The Kief does evolve in taste and smoothness. Even the stuff that came out of the 220 micro screen, (green shake) is evolving into a pleasant smoke. Thank you for all the kind information.You should see the AK I just finished drying. I don't think I posted the correct way, but it did get posted as a comment to this original post.
      Last edited by nelson; 04-13-2017, 04:05 AM. Reason: Forgot information so I added it on.

Part 2 of First Harvest. Next Little Lady on the chopping block was AK Full Auto- Royal Seeds.
    Ended up with 60 grams dry. Haven't made Dry Ice hash with the leftovers yet. Going to wait for the last two to be harvested in about 2 weeks. Here are pics from the AK harvest.

Comment

Very nice! Deeelishus!
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• nelson
        nelson commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you DingusKhan. You are right, they are delish!

nice buds man!

Comment

• nelson
        nelson commented
        Editing a comment
        I thank you growgorilla.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X