Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom leaves turning yellow and some small yellow spots are appearing on old growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amnesi-K photoperiod, six weeks old, I can't thank you enough for your advice -- she was dead as a doornail when I stripped her and she recovered like a champ!!

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      No thanks needed..my pleasure

I just had the same problem w/LemonHaze Haze autos problem was I got lazy and quit checking my runoff pH Greenies right pH pH pH check it go in and check it coming out got to take this step good luck man. Definitely looking better.

Comment

Plenty of thanks needed -- you took time out of your day to help someone you don't even know. I'm just glad I listened to your advice -- my next round that I start in July should be even better because I think I know what I'm doing now. Humidity is right, temps are right, great airflow, LED's, pH'ed water, Fox Farms nutrients -- I feel like a professional And the compliments from you about Mataro Blue make me feel like I'm in college and the professor just told the whole class I got an A on my project! The force is with me

Comment

Strong it is within you..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X