No announcement yet.

Nutrients to produce bigger buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you had a Picture of VooDoo Juice -- I thought that was more to develope the root system not so much the Buds?

Comment

The VooDoo juice is for the seedlings and young plants during veg.....I think I used it for just the first three weeks_ checked it at the grow store when I went in to get some other stuff and it was like $70 for 1 liter! Wow, that's expensive for three weeks_ with six plants in coco, watering every 2-3 days, that liter would last me for 3-4 grows. There was half a liter in the one I got and I only used about 1/2 of that.
      Don't know that it would last in the can for 12-18 months once its opened. For hydro and more than six plants it would probably go a lot faster. I believe the selling point for it is that it provides a good selection of microbes and such to get those roots growing well right off. hope that helps.
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Thank you all for the info I greatly appreciate it

Comment

Glad to, hope it helps!
          liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

"I only know what I know and nothing else, If you can teach me something I'd really appreciate the help" _ G. Love.
            My "motto"_ everyone benefits from sharing their knowledge in a forum such as this. Cheers to all.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X