Help, my girls are turning to barf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, my girls are turning to barf!

I have been struggling with my White Widows, they are 30 days into flower and it looks like potassium deficiency, they started showing these signs about 20 days ago.

I have been scrupulous with the nutes using Canna Coco 2 part and Cal-Mag supplements plus a teaspoon of organic molasses per gallon. Ph is 6 and I made sure the pots were dry before last watering to make sure I wasn't over watering, despite that it seems the yellowing and burned leaves are spreading. Also the small flowers seem to have a powder already and the smell has changed, the girls were a bit skunky but now it almost smells like barf. I am really needing some advice.

What's your medium

how old is plant altogether...

Comment

The Girls are 4.5 Months old in Coco/Perlite 70/30 mix.

I just defoliated.

Comment

My leaves are turning yellow and I have been so careful not to over water or under water this is my second grow to So many things can turn a leaf yellow its mind bending .Are you using super soil you don't say.

Comment

• Weedgrodamus
          Weedgrodamus commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm using Coco coir and Perlite.

What's your feeding/water schedule

Comment

fan leaves die off first in bloom we stop giving the plant Nitrogen. so the leaves die off . trim off the dying stuff . your powder on the other hand could be powdery mildew . spray with neem oil every 10 days. use a garden sprayer . I get my neem oil in concentrated form from Lowes its cheaper the a grow store. just reread your post around the flower will usually be trichromes it kinda looks like snow but if its on fan leaves and you can wipe it off then spray. neem oil can be sprayed right up until harvest and the girls love it
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Weedgrodamus
          Weedgrodamus commented
          Editing a comment
          Neem oil sounds good, powder was only by flowers though, and it was on all flowers and no leaves, I'm thinking maybe that why they call them "White" Widows.
          Still Neem sounds like a good precaution.

Good luck, weedgrodamus: nobody wants weed that smells like barf!!! Keep us posted!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Its been 5 days since I switched to the new watering regimen and defoliated, and the girls are still looking poorly but are not worsening, and smelling barfly.
          I'm going to open the tent and blow fresh air on them for awhile everyday now that weather is nice. I guessing the leaf discoloration may never recover, i'm just hoping the new leaves aren't yellow also.

Comment

• StoneyTony
            StoneyTony commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries. Damaged leaves won't return in color. Wait until you get some new growth (unless you have plenty other leaves now) and cut the bad leaves off.

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
          Good luck, weedgrodamus: nobody wants weed that smells like barf!!! Keep us posted!!!
          I am a uber driver, and as such I am familiar with the smell of vomit. TAKE MY WORD ON IT YOU GET USED TO IT!

Comment

• Weedgrodamus
            Weedgrodamus commented
            Editing a comment
            Really? Barf weed? It was supposed to be White Widow.
            Should I complain to seed supplier or is this something that can happen to any strain?

Weedgrodamus hell no that shouldn't happen. Aint no weed posed to smell like vomit.

Let the seed bank know what happened. I had a female green crack that turned male and SeedSupreme gave me $17 credit on my account.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X