• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCisme
    commented on 's reply
    What a beautiful feeling!

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    Dealer calling people?... time to change your phone number. When he gets caught you are going to be "related" and trust me you don't want that

Leave a comment:

• growgorilla
    replied
    hope to be in your place soon!

Leave a comment:

• StoneyTony
    replied
    Nice. I started growing because I moved from NorCal, where I could get what I wanted at the "drop of a hat". Here it's hit or miss on availability and NOBODY knows what kind of cannabis they have. They can't even answer if it's indica or sativa! The answer I get all the time is; "It gets you high. That's all you need to know". Are you freaking kidding me!! I now have a reputation of being a Cannabis Snob. A title I wear proudly
    Last edited by StoneyTony; 04-06-2017, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    Originally posted by alltatup View Post
    I think back to someone I used to buy from, and he'd leave the big plastic bag full of weed just sitting out in the light, top open. I've told all my buddies to keep it cool and dark to preserve its potency. Amazing what I used to not know...
    Ain't that the truth! A lot has changed since the good old days!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    I think back to someone I used to buy from, and he'd leave the big plastic bag full of weed just sitting out in the light, top open. I've told all my buddies to keep it cool and dark to preserve its potency. Amazing what I used to not know...

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Amen!! The investment into the grow room pays off!!!!

• GreenArmadillo
    commented on 's reply
    Amen sis!

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    It (home grown) is the best !! Hard to believe those girls are so potent!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Great to hear....ain't nothing like that homegrown feeling! 😉

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I believe that home grown is always going to be superior in so many ways, and principally because you have a person or people who are attached to their plants, develop a relationship with them, and take every step seriously--including the cure.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Power to the people!

• Grow420
    replied
    it's Scepter labs . sorry

Leave a comment:

• Grow420
    replied
    Yes I remember to and now that I am out for about two weeks waiting for harvest. so I went to the dispensary yesterday and got some Skywalker at twenty nine percent thc and it's nothing like mine I got a little buzz and that's it .I wonder what mine is around because evidently my tolerance is way up and just found out that if you have your card you can get yours tested for free just the thc content I am sure if you wanted it tested for everything it would cost something.b it just wanted to spread the info sector labs in New Mexico is the one I talked to.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    I now have saved well over $4,000 over buying at my local dispensary. They miss me so much this week they sent me another 10% off coupon. O THE MEMORYS!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X