Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FoxFarm Fertilizer plan (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    The strain plays a huge role but also the type of light u use in my exsperince hps make the dencest buds

• Kolaby
    commented on 's reply
    dontknownuttin, lives up to his name all the time..... I like your style Inuart88

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    Ur useing to much then 1tblsp bigbloom and 2tsp of tigerbloom at the max per gallon of water

• GreenFingers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I stopped using the Grow Big but it just seems like i can't get a good mixture after that without having nute burn or the claw effect

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Ur welcome buddy I hope ya have a fun grow

Leave a comment:

• Marley
    replied
    Originally posted by tyler_ hobbyist View Post
    Hey Marley just a heads up if ur useing ro water u will most likley end up runniny into calcium and megnesium definicys as ro water contains litttle to non naturaly keep an eye out but u might have to start useing calmeg as well if u use well water like I do there's enough in there usualy. If u start noticeing yellowing between the veins in the leaves also a bit droopy (Meg def) or dark brown spots (cal def). Just somethin to watch for. And just something to keep in mind even tho a seed is from the same batch they will grow completely different have have different needs they best way is to trial and error and find ur sweet spots for light distance temps nutes stuff like that. All the advice people can guve u it's just guidlines watch the plant and see how she responds to everything because each strain likes things in a more general way then also each seed likes things a bit different. Just watch each plant and they will give u signs. Happy growing
    Yeah I do add CALMAG to all my RO water. No issues so far! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    Hey finger did u switch to a flowering nute low in N and high in pk like a 1-10-10 or close? If u have high nitrogen it will hurt ur end yield badly

• GreenFingers
    commented on 's reply
    During the veg stage the girls seem to do fine. The N toxicity shows up more when I switch to flowering.

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Hey Marley just a heads up if ur useing ro water u will most likley end up runniny into calcium and megnesium definicys as ro water contains litttle to non naturaly keep an eye out but u might have to start useing calmeg as well if u use well water like I do there's enough in there usualy. If u start noticeing yellowing between the veins in the leaves also a bit droopy (Meg def) or dark brown spots (cal def). Just somethin to watch for. And just something to keep in mind even tho a seed is from the same batch they will grow completely different have have different needs they best way is to trial and error and find ur sweet spots for light distance temps nutes stuff like that. All the advice people can guve u it's just guidlines watch the plant and see how she responds to everything because each strain likes things in a more general way then also each seed likes things a bit different. Just watch each plant and they will give u signs. Happy growing

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Hey pura, keeping in mind different dosages, bottle sizes and contents, it does feel like it. The shop owner confirmed it too but who knows what his angle might be. The (lack of) nutes burn issues with eh has been confirmed by other growers here and beyond as well. I like that I don't have to check the tip of my leaves for burns every 5hrs(ish!!!).

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Been hearing a lot about Emerald Harvest. Have always used FF trio. Thinking about switching to EH. Is it less expensive than FF?

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Or it' all about marketing... No company is in the business to lose money. I always start out with 1/2 recommended doses and watch plant for feedback!

• Marley
    replied
    I'm new to growing, 3 weeks and a couple days into veg and I've been using the fox farms trio as per their table with good success and no burns. I'm growing a few different strains at once and one of my sativas is showing mild nitrogen toxicity but everything else is loving the nutes at full dose. I fill 5 gallon jugs with RO water and add the nutes to that, then pour from there into a milk jug to feed each plant and when I feed the sativa that's a little more finicky I just dilute it with plain RO water. Just keep an eye on each plant and adjust the levels as you go.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    Ya dude jokes aside milk I personaly usee 100persent milk when I flush as the pH is 6.5 if u add water u will raise ur ph but yes milk it's got good bacteria,sugars,carbs, micro nutrients, nutrients in npk all 3 it works awesome check out my autoflower time line post I harvested already. And had a huge harvest

• GreenFingers
    commented on 's reply
    On my previous two grows the nuggs turned out dense, not super dense but i figured it was b/c of the strain. Ill try to add another light and see what that does

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X