Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worse strain name you ever came across

Obama's stincky dick
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Black Death - didn't do me in, was a nice smooth smoke tho'. Got a 3 gram bud from a bud, and guess what - 2 seeds man - hehehe Don't know what kind it is, but the seeds are small so that indicates sativa to me. Bigger seeds are the indicas. Go figure.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

That's cool, gotta be one female right? So you're going to grow them I take it? Bigger seeds for a bigger punch!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

The kind that don't exist when you search for them.
        SSD

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          There's definitely been a plethora of "new" strains in these parts since legalization. I think a lot of old bag seeds have become new strains hence this ridiculous one I came across in a dispensary. Never heard of again.

Chubby love lmfao that was the funiest name I ever came across for a bud lmfao

Comment

Chernobyl is an unforgivably bad name...
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Cat Piss... seriously, you wanna smoke that???
            DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
            315 LEC
            6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
            6" Carbon filter
            3- 6" fans
            humidifier
            temp and humidity gauge
            5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
            FF trio nutrients

Comment

• GDTRFB95
              GDTRFB95 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's like tart taffy dancing on your tongue, mouth squeegie savoring the tiny taster tokes long after the exhale haha have to try it to find out i guess. I think the smell is intoxicatingly orgasmic.. just like skunk spray lmao

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds good to me!! GD, you sold me. I'ma grow it.

• GDTRFB95
              GDTRFB95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha sweet! Its def a very unique smoke 😄

Not really the worst name but it sure has the potential to offend (not my intention) : )

About 4 years ago, it was the summer of "wolf pussy." We were getting oz's for $150 and the weed was spectacular. That summer will go down in my own personal history books, but alas I've never found the strain again.
            Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a good one; it just disappeared in a puff of smoke, huh...

• Beach_Town_Brit
              Beach_Town_Brit commented
              Editing a comment
              It disappeared for sure, but it was more of a bonfire than just a puff

I was told the grower gave up growing but who knows how reliable that info is. I've seen the strain mentioned a couple of times but never founds any hard info.

If anyone out there has the WP genetics, please make my day and share!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X