Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiw is it looking? How long till i maybe see some nice buds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiw is it looking? How long till i maybe see some nice buds?

So far does this plant look like its budding nice? How till i can maybe harvest and light it up??

Itz lookin good pdizzle - just don't let it stretch anymore.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

It looks very early in the budding stage. How long till harvest depends mostly on the strain (and a bit on conditions). Do you know what strain you are growing? That will give you the best indication of how long until harvest.

Comment

Yeah I'd have to agree with the previous comments. Those buds are just getting started. If the published flowering time for the strain you're growing is fast_ say_56-63 days, then you have at least 4-5 weeks to go....it looks like you switched to flowering photoperiod about 2-3 weeks ago? If its a a fast auto then probably about the same...You do not want that plant to stretch much more or your bud density and cola size may be compromised and you might run out of "head room" before she finishes. Try lowering your lights about an inch a day and carefully watch for any signs of damage due to light or heat burn_ might help keep the stretch under control.
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

she is a long way off yet. Id say 5 to 6 weeks.
          2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

It's a beautiful start my friend. Now is the time for patience.
            I'm in the waiting stage just like you. =)
            Originally posted by 420n808
            If you are new to growing, the first time you see the balls, you'll never forget the sight. You will know M-F from that point on.

Oh my days, now that this has happened to me... SO TRUE!!!

Comment

• Pdizzle0613
              Pdizzle0613 commented
              Editing a comment
              Plant keeps growing . Buds r looking fatter n it smells great!!! Thanks for reply

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X