Harvest Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest Time

Today I'm harvesting my G13 Haze, and that will complete my crop for 2017. I will check back in about October to start the 2018 crop. I will start with my freebee seeds from Seedsman. 3 Skunk #1 and 1 Pineapple Chunk 'till then.
    "May all your grows be awesome and all your Hermies be Eunuchs."

Congrats Kingfish on another successful grow!
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks PC. truth be told, I'm glad it's over. Now I can go on to other things.

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      Ain't that the truth! Growing does seem to take front and center. I'm gonna take a break too after this grow. Enjoy your Summer and I hope we meet again!

Enjoy Kingfish!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'm sure I will.

Make sure you come back!

Comment

Cheers to your success! I've got abut 2-3 weeks before my "winter" grow is done. Then gonna take off a few months_need a break, Like puravidaC commented_ growing is pretty "from and center". Especially with the coco/growstone/rice hull/ worm castings mix I used this time. Stuff drains really well and the coco holds on to the water, but once the plants get to good size you have to water every day or two (with 3 gallon pots anyway).
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X