Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know were to find pheno strains? I want lots of color :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know were to find pheno strains? I want lots of color :)

Does anyone know where to find pheno strains!!!! I really want some beautiful colorful buds

Do you mean phenotype???

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I'm looking for phenotypes

Most of the major seed companies will show pictures of the mature buds with their catalogue of seeds. Some plants need special conditions to obtain bright colors like very cool nights during bud formation. There is a page in the website regarding various reputable seed vendors. Take a look at some of their pages to see or just google "colorful weed strains". I am going to try Bubblelicious soon for the colorful buds and unique smell.

Comment

Sweet is bubblelicious a company or strain?

Comment

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        Strain. Have fun searching through the online seed catalogs. I spend many hours looking through them.

A phenotype is how the plant actually turn out. Like height, smell, color, taste, ect... You can kind of get an idea from the seed company but what you actually get is up to luck. That's why when you get a really good plant that grows just the way you like, you should clone it. That way you have an exact copy of that phenotype. You can crack 10 seeds from the plant ans get 10 very different plants from her. For example on some strains there is a 25% chance that you will get a strawberry phenotype. (sorry I cant remember the strain of my example) Hope this helps!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X