Do These Little Ladies Look Ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do These Little Ladies Look Ready?

Just wondering if these little ladies look ready for the take down?

Very nice looking plants, and your buds are fattening up nicely! However, I'd say you still have several weeks left to go. When the buds are ready, all those white hairs will have darkened and started to curl inwards.

Here's more info with tons of pictures, and here's a few examples so you kind of know what to expect:

Not Ready

Still Not Ready

Ready for Harvest

Harvest when 60-70% of hairs have darkened for highest levels of THC.

Harvest when 70-90% of hairs have darkened for a more calming, anti-anxiety effect as some THC turns to the more relaxing CBN.

More Pictures of Ready-to-Harvest Buds

Once you get close, you can also check the buds under a magnifier and be able to pinpoint the exact time to get the bud effects you want.

The good news is it looks like your buds are going to get a lot bigger!

Comment

Now is the time that will test your patience!! Buds will continue to fatten up as harvest window approaches. Do you have a loupe or microscope to check trichomes? That is the best way to judge when to harvest. Looking great!
      DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
      315 LEC
      6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
      6" Carbon filter
      3- 6" fans
      humidifier
      temp and humidity gauge
      5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
      FF trio nutrients

Comment

• nelson
        nelson commented
        Editing a comment
        I do have a loop, Thanks. It does test ones patience!

Hey NebulaHaze,

Listen, I know all plants and environmental conditions are different, but is there any general time frame that you can give me between those stages in the pics? Especially between the Still Not Ready and Ready to harvest.

Comment

It really depends on the strain but I'd guess 2-4 weeks from the pics I posted. From your pictures I'd guess closer to 4 weeks for your plants. But like I said, each strain is different! How long have you been flowering already (when did you switch to 12/12)? Your buds look nice and fat already!

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
          It really depends on the strain but I'd guess 2-4 weeks from the pics I posted. From your pictures I'd guess closer to 4 weeks for your plants. But like I said, each strain is different! How long have you been flowering already (when did you switch to 12/12)? Your buds look nice and fat already!
          68 days from sprout. 48x48x78 tent, 2-600W Galaxyhydro 20" from canopy, GWE Coco Auto schedule with GH Trio +CaliMagic,GH Bio Bud, Dark Molasses. 5 Autos, 2- 2Fast 2Vast (HeavyWeight Seeds), 2- Purple Kush (Buddha Seeds), 1- AK (Royal Seeds). I guess they are on schedule per site description, PK- 65 days, AK- 70 days, FV- 56 days. I wonder when I should start flushing the AK and PK, they look too be pretty close to harvest? The FV look way behind to me. Here are some pics.

Comment

Taking this plant this morning. Are trics turning amber

Comment

• NebulaHaze
              NebulaHaze commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, it looks like a great time to harvest!

• nelson
              nelson commented
              Editing a comment
              Nebula, were you commenting on my Purple Kush? thanks, nelson

• NebulaHaze
              NebulaHaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry nelson, I was talking about Jibblerjoe 's plant here. I got confused and thought this was your plant.

nelson The Purple Kush looks like it's getting close, but I'd say the AK still has a while because most of the pistils are still mostly white and sticking straight out. It looks like those buds are going to thicken up substantially on that plant in particular! I agree about the other two autos look like they're still quite a bit less developed than the others, and have several weeks to go. Overall you've got a really nice garden developing in there!

Comment

• nelson
              nelson commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for GWE and your hard work. I just finished harvesting my AK Full Auto- Royal Seed. Yielded 60 grams or dried buds. I think I might have posted it wrong, I commented on my original thread "First Grow Yield". Anyway there are some pics that I took of the harvest. Thank You again!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X