Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help need: marijuana possession

Hi all,

I’m new to this forum and I’m here to get some suggestions for getting bail. My friend was caught in the possession of marijuana. She was found unconscious in her car with 500 grams of marijuana from the back seat. She was staying with me to continue her studies. I discussed this problem with my uncle and he suggested me to contact Defence group http://www.defencegroup.ca. I took an appointment with them to get her bail. Has anyone faced the same situation? How you managed the charges? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Don't know what the laws are up North about getting popped with that kind of weight but the other ? is was she charged with a DUI? Normally if you are found with the keys in the car you get a DUI if they think alcohol or drugs are a factor.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I cant help with the issue but I hope all goes well for you guys!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Get a Lawyer.

Comment

It all depends on were u live around the world us UK can all have different laws

Comment

Court is a business amd they just want the money. Unfortunately with or without a lawyer they are still going to pay, especially with that amount of weight. There are old people doing time for less than 1 oz. of personal for their health issues but the penal system could care less we are just a number to them and the jail system is a booming business right now just ask our president he is invested heavily in it. Sorry your friend is going through this, peace and positive vibes to you and them.
            Perpetual setup!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X