No announcement yet.

Sweet Seeds: Red Poison Auto Grow Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are five plants here coming up towards flushing in a week or two. I use inverted plastic covered wire baskets as a height equalizer which works really well luckily.....The area taken up is roughly 34" by 47" and height wise I`d say around 40" odd from ground....whilst I use 3x600`s there is only one above these lasses.....I grow dark auto`s regularly. They are forgiving however you need to be on top of them or their off and away. Also, air flow is crucial cos of mold however in a previous grow, cos they produce very wide moist dense buds I had mold from one from within to the surface...but that`s life....I also use a dehumifier throughout most of my grows in general, not just the end....I will start towards the start of flowering and then onwards. If I have youngsters growing alongside the humility from watering/lights/evaporation counters it somewhat so have not had any bad experiences of doing it like this...finally I play them the Ramones...my girls are viking punks....period

Comment

Well, I`m bringing this grow to a quicker close than I had thought due to the fact that 3 out of 5 girls are with seeds due to a randy hermie Tutankhamon....and this and a hermie were both things I needed to tick off my experience list so I`m pretty mellow over this whole issue...so a last few photo`s and that`s it for this grow`s blog...thanks for all you followed .......amber crystals were present so all in all but seeds in buds...reminds me of the early 80`s....

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        Gorgeous grow Pagan, thanks for all the pics and details.
        Shame about the seeds but we live to learn, right

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        We sure do mate

Wow the colors...very good!!!
      good weed with seed is better than no weed at all

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Frustrating, Green....all that effort however you are very right but ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        And, as a bonus, the exploding spliff gag never gets old

• PuravidaC
        PuravidaC commented
        Editing a comment
        BTB! I truly laughed out loud over your exploding spliff joke! I had forgotten about that surprise back in the day!!

The leaves are almost as dark as Darth Vadar`s heart-just watched Rogue One-and here are a couple of bud coloured pics

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        Scrumptious! If I can get my shit together I should grow one of those for valentine's day next year.

Incredible!!! Good show to..

Comment

Since I couldn`t watch the FA Cup Semi Final today between Arsenal vs Man City due to not having BTSports I decided to trim some Reds.....now, these had seeded and I had a very nice lager/beer and took some pics....the flat branch is 2-3 that had not separated during growth and this isn`t the first encounter with this that I`ve had before.....anyway:

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          Those buds look like a bunch of grapes ready for harvest, beautiful.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Ffs B_T_B.....now I`ll be thinking hemorrhoids, especially with the blood red colours...subliminal man, subliminal

• Beach_Town_Brit
          Editing a comment
          It's those cold winters, I haven't thought about hemorrhoids since Wisconsin

Isn`t she just a sexy little thing....I just adore this way she`s grown....and dark colours beginning to come along, bless her

Comment

Very nice...she smell yet?

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            That`s a bit personal Green...and a touch pervy to ......not heavily yet mate, usual nice odour off the leaves but to be honest, they`re in my house so the smells 24/7 here...also reds/ darks aren`t big i the odour department particularly....I`m lucky insofar that I don`t require filters

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X