Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I think they`re fantastic and you can get in different sizes and heights and I mix so may use a wider one but with shorter legs,,,you can also get rectangular, well made, very sturdy and good value for money....I don`t use as Scrog but support and guidance and may do one above the other as an option....really like and it allows a more controlled grow in a narrower rnvironment....https://www.amazon.co.uk/Through-Sup...upport......if you can`t find them, give me a shout again mate......hope this helps

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    That's a cool doohickey you got from Amazon Pagan, what's the verdict?
    Can you post a link?

I bought some Pepper frames but I think they're better sized for photos than autos.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Slight defoliatation....plant on ground before, then some close up`s and then after defol-again on the floor. After that some pics of purpling/ blackness on another

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    A post defoliation set of pics....she`s looking mighty fine

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    Got a good start on that girl. Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    started a topic Sweet Seeds: Red Poison Auto Grow Report

Sweet Seeds: Red Poison Auto Grow Report

Being growing this with 4 others....all are stocky like the dark Auto`s I `ve previously grown. Whilst chem nutes being added this time I am also supplimenting with diluted microbe infested teas to help immune system instead of just plain water...plus trying out this little device I found on Amazon

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X