Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous grow Pagan, thanks for all the pics and details.
    Shame about the seeds but we live to learn, right

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Frustrating, Green....all that effort however you are very right but ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Green75
    replied
    Wow the colors...very good!!!
    good weed with seed is better than no weed at all

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Well, I`m bringing this grow to a quicker close than I had thought due to the fact that 3 out of 5 girls are with seeds due to a randy hermie Tutankhamon....and this and a hermie were both things I needed to tick off my experience list so I`m pretty mellow over this whole issue...so a last few photo`s and that`s it for this grow`s blog...thanks for all you followed .......amber crystals were present so all in all but seeds in buds...reminds me of the early 80`s....

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    There are five plants here coming up towards flushing in a week or two. I use inverted plastic covered wire baskets as a height equalizer which works really well luckily.....The area taken up is roughly 34" by 47" and height wise I`d say around 40" odd from ground....whilst I use 3x600`s there is only one above these lasses.....I grow dark auto`s regularly. They are forgiving however you need to be on top of them or their off and away. Also, air flow is crucial cos of mold however in a previous grow, cos they produce very wide moist dense buds I had mold from one from within to the surface...but that`s life....I also use a dehumifier throughout most of my grows in general, not just the end....I will start towards the start of flowering and then onwards. If I have youngsters growing alongside the humility from watering/lights/evaporation counters it somewhat so have not had any bad experiences of doing it like this...finally I play them the Ramones...my girls are viking punks....period

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Nebula

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green...appreciated mate

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    That is neat! I've seen buds that remind me a little of that, but I think yours may end up being the highest yielding!

• Green75
    replied
    Not sure how I've missed this whole grow....looking fk'n awesome!! Superb

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    My phone camera really doesn`t quite capture it though, always comes out a bit dullish to what I see personally

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely color spectrum in there, buds look like a bag of skittles

• PaganRich
    replied
    Finally, this lass is 20" across and 25" high from soil...the smell isn`t over-powering, coming in with a fresh `young` citrus smell, not the smell when ready to harvest if you know what I mean and this height is average for grows I prefer...too tall isn`t really for me, branches get everywhere. However you need to be on them from seedlings....these are also auto`s and when you see pictures with one big cola surrounded by 4-5 small satellite colas that can be double this height, of above....well to me, more LST prep would yield more bud and save you space, keeping your lights more evenly dispersed on more plants but that is just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    These show a plant`s size, plus the classic ham meat colour at this stage of flowering consistent with the red/darks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely, I think I may have one of those fused buds on my Bubblelicous. I'll find out this weekend when I chop

• PaganRich
    replied
    Quite a lot here to show as examples of this grow.....first pic`s shows a mutation whereby 2-3 branches are fused. I have encountered this in about 5 grows. This is different from where you knock the top off a branch and it just produces a deformed ball/ bud at the end, this is right along the stems and also produces double the amount of leaves

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X