Need to share more Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to share more Photos

I have learned so much from this forum but I find it is short of photos and follow up. Current ones . Progress from the questions and answers. My first grow attached . 3 plants in soil mix in 5 gal buckets of Pro mix, worm castings, vermiculite and bonemeal .Plants are Tangerine dream, Holly Grail and Choc. Kush. Seeds from Bonza Seed Bank (Bonza is awesome !!I have 9 other strains on the go and 20 clones from the first girls ) I Have 2 x 1200 watt King Led in 40" by 40" by 84" tents and nutes are Island organic A and B wih a composted tea and PH always 6 to 6.5. Plan to use only sugars for last 4 weeks of flower being Bio Flores by Biocanna organics 2-2-5 . Temp range 82 day and 68 night .6" Fresh air vent in and 6" inline fan and filter out with occilating fan 24/7. Ill show you mine if you show me yours !
    2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Nebula I would love your feed back !!!!
    2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Originally posted by BG Bud View Post
      I have learned so much from this forum but I find it is short of photos and follow up. Current ones . Progress from the questions and answers. My first grow attached . 3 plants in soil mix in 5 gal buckets of Pro mix, worm castings, vermiculite and bonemeal .Plants are Tangerine dream, Holly Grail and Choc. Kush. Seeds from Bonza Seed Bank (Bonza is awesome !!I have 9 other strains on the go and 20 clones from the first girls ) I Have 2 x 1200 watt King Led in 40" by 40" by 84" tents and nutes are Island organic A and B wih a composted tea and PH always 6 to 6.5. Plan to use only sugars for last 4 weeks of flower being Bio Flores by Biocanna organics 2-2-5 . Temp range 82 day and 68 night .6" Fresh air vent in and 6" inline fan and filter out with occilating fan 24/7. Ill show you mine if you show me yours !
      wow not one response . ok next forum

Comment

Hey hold up BG most of us are subscribed to several threads and it can be time consuming to the point where new posts goes unoticed, and for that I'm sorry. Sir you have beautifull plants and from what I can tell a powerful setup, that bud s gonna be creating good vibes for sure! Please stay with us as I'm 100% sure this community wont let you down.
        Last edited by Xaliuz; 03-08-2017, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Nice! Love the penitration of your lights. Should be some awesome colas when ready for harvest!!
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

BG Bud
            holy crap they look awesome! Healthy girls, perfect set up, keep on keeping on BG!Yeah brother it's only my second cup of coffee, brownies still lingering, we're coming, we're coming!!! 😎💭💭I've learned to not post during GWE rush hours or shit gets lost. Helps too if you want someone attention to add @theirname. See how I got yours!
            x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Me too. I thought you just wanted to hear from Nebula sostYwd out even tho I am subed.
              beautiful plants was my thought!!! Nice work
              Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
              Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
              GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
              photoperiod feminized seeds
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
              http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Great looking plants, keep on keeping on!
                Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Thanks all . I have faith in the new LEDs . Was hoping more would posts pics of their brood ! Share share share
                  Cheers

Comment

Ahhh Good tip Lucky . Cheers

Comment

BG Bud Unfortunately I'm waiting on parts for my hydro setup so no pics do check out my last grow journal!!
                      |
                      |
                      V
                      Grow and good luck
                      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Here's my pic. Just one plant. Lemon OG Kush. 300W LED 16x16x48 tent vivosun fan amagabelli scrubber. 18/6 light cycle. Feeding her with raw milk.

Comment

Here's mine a few days ago, gonna go a bit crazy with the knife and give them all stylish haircuts tonight. Glad you stayed with us BG

Comment

It's show and tell day! Yay! Pics taken on Sunday at the end of fifth week
                            x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X