Favorite strains to grow and smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite strains to grow and smoke

I was wondering what everyone's favorite strains to grow and smoke are? In the northeastern part of US where I am, you don't see many different strains.

Right now I'm in love with "Black Jack" from Nirvana, but that may change in a couple of month. Like you said, there are too many strain to choose from.

"Go Packers"

Comment

1. Durban Poison (wake and bake)

2. OGKush (End of the day)

Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
      5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
      If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Good choice. I've been on a 4 year Indica trip and think is time for a change. Sativa for a while.

• POKEDSMOT
        POKEDSMOT commented
        Editing a comment
        I was really torn between growing the Apocalypse and Durban Poison. Where I live Indicas are readily available and good Sativa is hard to come by.

Girl scout cookies and OGK right now but I think u r right KF time for a change!!!

Comment

Around my area there is Skywalker Kush, Berry Bomb, Chocolope, budda tahoe

Comment

I'm obsessed with Skywalker Kush right now

Comment

Like Kingfish, I'm a fan of Black Jack. 2nd fav is also from Nirvana, Aurora Indica. Both strains are high in THC and CBDs. I make my own medicine, so the high CBDs are excellent.
            I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
            Blue Mystic (7 gal)
            VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
            Coco Coir w/30% perlite
            Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              What is the difference between both strains? I'm interested in buying Aurora from Nirvana. I'm an indica person I feel sativa gets me almost paranoid so I enjoy the relaxed indica feeling.

• Dagmar
              Dagmar commented
              Editing a comment
              Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This cannabis strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. The plant flowers in 7-9 weeks. Black Jack promises Hard buds with huge grape-like calyxes. Exceptionally long lasting high. Highly thought of medical marijuana strain. Recommended for indoor growing. Medium plant height. Flowering period 9-11 weeks. Nirvana says that Aurora Indica is one of their most popular strains.

Now I am smoking Wild Thai from World of seeds. Pure sativa very high THC. Put it away in Oct. sooo much better after a long cure. In Oct. it was not my favorite.

Comment

Awesome stuff. The long cure is surely the better way to enjoy your stuff!
              Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I am a white widow fan but this summer I will try growing some ak-47. Looking for a bit more sativa.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X