How much longer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much longer?

Yes I'm impatient. I'm in week seven of flower for GG4 auto flower. Any estimates how much longer before I harvest these bitches?

Yooooo.... That weed looks wicked! Keep on, i'v seen GG4 and it's a.fatty so prob after it fattens up?!?
    ​​​​​​ That's the $10,000 question...... When is she gonna give me that sweet I'm harvest? I'm asking the same smit.........

Comment

It all makes perfect sense now, more ways than one.
      Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, young paddy-won. You now answer the same questions you have asked. You even threw down with the indoor link instead of the outdoor link you got.
        Thumbing you.

Yep I've read that. My question was how much longer ... Not how to tell when ready. I'm guessing another two weeks, maybe three. We'll see. I'll keep watching the paint dry. 😳 Guess they're ready when they're ready.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X