Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 White Widow possibly getting close?

​ Hello,

I was out checking my plants and my youngest plant of the 2 white widows is beginning to produce amber trichomes. I would say only about 30-40% of the pistols ave converted I checked my other WW and Biscotti and no Ambering and about same on the Pistols development. Ive read both outdoor and the other more expansive article on when they are ready just looking for thoughts from you guys.​ Also gave them Nutes yesterday so am I safe to give it a week to flush?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20241005_160552071.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.61 MB ID:	633132 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20241005_151616798.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.04 MB ID:	633133 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20241005_151555852.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.26 MB ID:	633134

Is it Time to Harvest My Outdoor Cannabis? (Outdoor Ready-to-Harvest Weed Picture Gallery) | Grow Weed Easy
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• apocalypse619
      apocalypse619 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ive read it several times now. Maybe I'm just looking for a little assurance or personal opinions to remove my doubts and uncertainty.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are 100% correct. And damn honest! I have not heard that response.
      The link I gave to you as well as the one on the website for indoors are the answers I give because it is just information. I rarely agree with people when they tell me how much longer they would give my plants.

Dry out a bit and try it out

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X