Ready for harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for harvest

Hey everyone! New to the forum and wanted to join this awesome community. It’s been a busy ride with my first grow—leaves, lighting, and nitrogen issues all keeping me on my toes. Now im still trying to figure out when to chop her down. First time to grow Northern Lights Fem from BEAVER SEEDS. What do you guys think?

Link to pics is not of a MJ plant

read this

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Welcome to GWE

Comment

Top of page is a green bar. Everything anyone would want to know about cannabis is there.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        You keep talking about that green bar. All I have on my green bar are those three little lines people call a hamburger off to the side. Yeah, that's the money, but this is the only webpage I have ever clicked on that icon. It is not real obvious. Had someone else not mentioned it, I would be heading to the GWE main with an ol' fashioned google search or bookmark.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        There's a fault on the page if viewing using Chrome on Android. The menu disappears after you click on those three bars...the error has been there ever since I've been a member which no doubt is making it harder to find for many.

Imgur homepage? Emboldened breeder name? My ginger senses are tingling.
      Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X