Yellowing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    I expect nothing. People are giving you the same advice all over your threads and you are picking when to acknowledge it. If it were just me saying this, yeah, I would be that asshole you accidentally called me.
    I think you do expect something, and so do others apparently. I think you hit on it, that I’m not acknowledging the advice that I am given?
    Is this it? [what we have here is a failure to communicate. I’m trying to correct it.]

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. I do expect something. You are right. And it is not just me. I am not talking about virtual genuflecting. Just acknowledgment.
      Saying something like, 'Got it.' will help you remember what, when three people tell you the same thing.
      If you do something, let us know. That is just consideration. We get involved in what other people are doing.
      I'm telling you what to do. But I'm not. You are asking.

Gingerbeard- (I hope the tag will alert you. I couldn’t reply to your comment.)

Thank you

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      All good. I hope you keep with it. You have lots of support!

Do not look to 'Comment' on my comment. Look to comment on my comment by clicking 'Comment' on your post.
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X