Lay it down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lay it down

Here is an option to topping off coco/soil or buttressing a seedling that gets leggy when the others do not. There is no need to bury the stalk. As it grows, what touches the coco will grow roots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0661.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	4.75 MB
ID:	631059
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

See...that might work for the plant...but it would be off-center and that would drive me wild. But it is something to consider.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
    Autopot system
    : 1 Purple Haze/Malawa 100% Sativa Ace Seeds 1 Strawberry Cough ILGM
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 2 Purple Haze/Malawi & 2 Malawi 100% Sativa Ace seeds
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      't would be easy enough to bend it back around. I feel you on the geolocation.

Ive never seen this done on a seedling but i am very interested in the outcome. Is this done on Autos also Gingerbeard. I have 2 autos now that i have pushed over and they seemed to slow a bit.

Comment

These are autos, Mikey. It seems like the plant is not growing as tall as the others because it is growing out flat and up. This is no different than transplanting and bringing the soil up the main.
      My past results with a main laying half covered have been mains half covered with roots. I don't have the coco so I'm not covering the whole thing.
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X