Stuck in limbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in limbo

I have a plant that seems like it just stopped. Is there anything I can do to get it moving again? The plants in the pictures were started at the same time. Royal Queen Apple Fritter autos in coco in a tent. Im at ten weeks. I put the slower plant outside to free up space in the tent. Any help would be great.
    Attached Files

Nah. They have had it. It's a real shame to lose them like that.

on a serious note, great job. I have no doubt they have almost stopped growing but the buds will be developing slowly and steadily. Take two pics the same next week up close as well and watch them go.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• paintslinger78
      paintslinger78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply. The plant in the first picture has looked like this for almost 2 weeks and has little to no bud growth. Is it worth the time or should I take it as a lose? The plant in the second pic is thriving. Curious how the two plants can be so far apart in growth.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep em going till the trichomes reach your desired maturity.

They really do look great and they will continue to mature albeit slowly

You are flowering. They stopped getting discernably taller weeks ago. The only changes you should be seeing is the dying of the leaves and gingering of the hairs and trichomes.
    Some people call it amber. I prefer ginger for obvious reasons. But then, I call disco balls 'multi-dimensional light refracting orbs.'
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

You said Ginger, time to cut and smoke. Where's me pipe??

Comment

Every plant is an individual, read the link above "When to harvest"

Comment

Some autos just don't make the cut. It will finish and I'm sure it'll b good smoke but structurally it may not firm up the buds. If nothing else she may b a good candidate for edibles.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X