Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me please? Twisted knarly new growth . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me please? Twisted knarly new growth . . .

Seeds are White Rhino - Fem, Auto Flower, ordered from Seed Supreme. Started sprouting on 8-9-2024, by 8/13/2024 all 6 seeds sprouted. 4 for Indoor Grow in 5 gallon cloth pots with FF Ocean Forest on bottom 3rd of pot and topped with Happy Frog - Pearlite mixed in both soils. Light is VIPARSPECTRA 2024 240W P2000 LED. Nutrients will be FF Trio, mild mixture. Up to now just FF Big Bloom and Grow Big, at half strength.
    I have been growing with some success for a few years thanks to everyone at GWE, however I am stumped right now. I have searched all through the "Problem" page and am not convinced of what my problem may be. The results from the problem page indicate "Beet Curly Top Virus" but the info on how the plants get this virus do not apply to my setup. My plants are very young and not yellow, and I do not have leaf hoppers or any other bugs that I can see. Can anyone tell me what is happening? and advise what I can do to correct it?
    Attached Files

Have you looked into broad mites?
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Gingerbeard no I have not. Just looked at the GWE page and see that I will need to cut off the new growth that has been affected and start with Neem Oil. I'll be getting the Neem Oil tomorrow and proceed with the GWE instructions. Thanks!

Comment

I wasn't 100% from the GWE pictures. Just a thought.
        Like AI, trust me but verify.
        αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I have just started my second bottle of Neem oil, ever, for non-cannabis plants. I got the first bottle for scale, and they seem to have gone. But now I have aphids. The time frame is last week I had scale, this week I have aphids.
          I spray the aphids but do not know if it is working. The little aphid orgies are still there but I do not know if they went MOPP 4 when they saw me coming or if I'm just looking at their little aphid corpses.
          It smells like rotting shit from a garlic eating animal that died three days ago in a garbage dump on a "global warming" heated summer day in India, but it goes away. If you use it in your tent, mask up! Goggle up if you can. Your wife will stab you in your sleep if you spray with her in the area.
          αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X