Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto morphs?

Hello,

I have been growing for many years as a medical user. I grow mainly high CBD/low THC feminized strains as I have developed a reaction to high THC that isn't pleasant. I have bought seeds from reputable breeders here in Canada and I also clone at times. I also grow mainly indoors, and if there are extras... they go outside. I also save and grow what few seeds I am lucky to get. I have never used any auto strains. However, I have two different strains, one of each, that are flowering before the light switch over and one is outdoors, from last year's seeds that are a 1-1 CBD-THC and also from new seeds of a 20-1 CBD-THC strain. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I'm not complaining about it as I have been toying with the thought of auto strains, but would like to know if CBD strains might be more likely to morph into auto strains. Not all of the plants are doing this... only one of each. Unless I mixed something up when labeling, but I am pretty diligent at keeping things separate and labeled during all planting and germinating. Out of 9 plants, only 2 are doing this. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Ah, Ruderalis. The other cannabis. It is what makes an auto an auto. You cannot have an auto without having Ruderalis somewhere in the mix.
    If you have a couple oddballs showing sex, consider they are male, hermie, genetic mutations, or someone threw a couple autos in your order.
    How about a picture?
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I have 3 photos that are flowering at 14/10s outdoor grow, I had some do this last year and the year before all different genetics, all I can say is shit happens.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X