An Innovative, Automated Cannabis Curing System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Innovative, Automated Cannabis Curing System

Does anyone else use this method for curing? 2 Gallon buckets work well too.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Not a bad idea if you need to cure a huge amount, but, he's running an air compressor to pump air through his plastic buckets without filtering the air after it comes out of the compressor.

That air contains vapour from the oil in the compressor and it condenses water vapour in the air and no filter for that either.

He's a hack.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• Allenpro
      Allenpro commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder why I never see any oil in my water grows then? I guess you could worry about things like that but since I just smoke and dont shoot it up I dont worry so much. LOL It works great for me, I have some 5 gallon buckets going on 3 years that get better with age, so I will keep using that method.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I personally think it's a great idea, especially for those growing at scale, but doing under 100oz a year I'm not sure I'd bother.

Burping jars brings me up close and personal with my grow. I smell every single jar daily for the first couple of weeks and love how I manage the cure. It gives me more involvement so I know I will enjoy the fruits of my labour even more.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X