Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency help please. Leafs turning a color I cant find on the charts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright kids! Settle down back there.....

ZiroOne - I understand that you have a particular way of doing things in your grow along with your personal opinions on other subjects as well. Arguing about who said what is an exercise in futility. We're here to get better at growing weed remember? If you believe that what you are doing is the only way to do it then there is no reason for you to continue as a member on this or any other weed forum. Weed forums are to exchange ideas to improve our skill set. If you feel your way is the pinnacle of that skill set then great. I'm happy you've arrived at the end of the learning curve that we're all trying to get to.

If you're here to help others understand that they may not be as receptive to your methods regardless of the success you've been able to achieve. If someone rejects your idea then that is on them. You offered it up. They decided not to take your hard earned advice. Next...........

I have this same issue when I try and get people to learn about Daily Light Integral. I believe it to be the best way to quantify the amount of photons you are providing your plant. Others can't be bothered with it yet they will post pictures of the problems they are having that are light related.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Who you calling a kid? If there are two things I hate being called is kid and Phyllis.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Phyllis?

What a young girl like you doing with a beard like that?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you flirt...

ZiroOne per your post # 14.1
    That sounds like the premise for every anti big-business conspiracy I have heard: All big companies are liars and want to steal my money through their lies. There we go again, with that word that was never actually said.
    Yeah. Now I get it. You believe you are being lied to. I believe I am being given best-case-scenarios based on research that develops over time, and make my own decisions based on talking with others and personal experience. If I feel I am being lied to, I move on from that product and share my experience with others. ​
    Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm... the only other person I have blocked had a handle that was a reference to Nazi superiority and thought it was cute.
      Can't think of any psychos. Damn dirty, cat loving, hippie drug addicts, yeah. Not psychos.

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Waaaaaa

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Cat lover...

Id take my ball and go home.

Comment

I do hope you all are doing well and that you feel heard. I appreciate you chimed in to offer help, but things got a little out of hand didn’t they? That makes me sad. Maybe an update will bring some cheer.

The plant in question gave me 2.5 dried oz. The leaf problem never spread or continued. Most of her life was spent on the deck during our hot, hot sunny days. She came in at night and went to bed in the dark during flower.

The interesting thing is, she was ready to chop in 5 weeks. No, I don’t have a pic of the trichomes, but I do know how to recognize various stages of harvest with my loup. I learned from Nebula. The harvest is pretty well done curing but I took a sample once dried and it was mighty fine. Pretty much like all the other Northern Lights I have grown.

I took 2 clones and then 2 clones from those. I guess it is to be expected that clones 1 and 2 are 5 weeks into flower and their trichomes have all ripened to cloudy and beyond. I’m going to wait a few more days before I start the harvest. Clones 3 and 4 are still in veg. This is the first year I tried combined in and outdoor (on the deck) growing and it has been my most fun grow.

These seeds came from Seedsman (as this site recommended) and they are a year old. Last year’s harvest didn’t mature early. My previous Northern Lights from various sources never matured early. The only variable was the plants got full sun during the day while in veg and in flower.

I’m thinking I need to read up on overwintering a clone without spending too much on power.​

Thank you everyone for responding! I know you came in with good hearts and a desire to help. That makes me happy!

Comment

Hey you found your way back! Luv the view, I'd have a patch or 3 along the edge of the woods!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X