When is plant ready for harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is plant ready for harvest

I just started growing first plant I have ever had and wondering when is it ready for harvest and is it gonna grow bigger it’s a auto flower
    germinated it April 28

See that green bar, click on the "when to harvest" button, or the link below.
    Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Comment

Forsure thanks bro

Comment

As a start, though, it sure looks like you have quite a while to wait. No more growing for the auto that far into flowering, but the buds will get heavier and bigger.
        A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

I think the rule of thumb for a 1st time grower is 3-4 weeks past where you think its time Do you have a loop?
          Seriously I dont think I have heard anyone complain they let their plant go too long before harvesting it. That could be because of couch lock so you have to be your own judge.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X