Cocoloco help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocoloco help

Hi. So there is a slight yellowing to a single leaf. My first grow. Im in cocoloco. Straight cocoloco on the girl in the pic. The other 6 have living soil under them. Im trying to follow nebulas tutorial with the living soil. Im also following her water schedule of 2 cups every other day. I have my 750w light probably 40in up and on 25%. All the little ones in the organic pots look good. Just a slight discoloration on a single leaf. She is in 5 gallons. I also have 3 massive 15 gallon pots that ave natures living under cocoloco. So.....if i had to guess i would just wait and see what happens. The new growth serms alright. No other plants show any problems so its not light, yeah? Suggestions?

My plan for her was to feed with dynagro grow but ive been thinking about just adding her to the organic line up and too and dressing her with terp tea grow then feeding her with that. I will be getting the terp tea bloom to feed the other plants in flower as needed. Think i could get away with that?

Looking good
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

The plants in the pictures look fine to me, I dont knoiw squat about soil, living or dead and I dont know what "living under cocoloco." means but if its cocoloco out of the bag or just plain coco coir its best watered everyday even several times a day since its hydro. If your seeing yellowing in coco,,, what is your PH? Soil and Coco prefer different levels of PH

Comment

Ph at 6. No yellowing on any ther leaf. Tbh im suspecting genetics because another pant is missing that exact leaf

Comment

• Allenpro
          Allenpro commented
          Editing a comment
          That is a possibility, I have 2 seeds of the same strain growing in the same media (rdwc) and under the same light and the leaves on one look like hell and its a short squatty but leafy plant and the other pheno is a tall stretcher with perfect leaf to bud ratio but the buds are all; popcorn buds. I suppose its the same reason I am such a handsome easy going person and my brother not so much. lol

Okay. On the new growth the "pinky" leaf, if you will, has the same deformity. I noticed as i watered this morning. Everything else looks awesome. I noticed another oddity that is just as you commented on. I have all the same strain yet one alone is looking bushy and fuller than the rest. Shorter stems on the leaves and much fatter fingers. Ill post a side by side tonight if i get to thinking about it.

Also i notice a leaf dancing. Lol. Its just 1 of the lowest leaves. I read that may be a light related thing, but just 1 does it. I do have a ton of fans and this plant is next to the flap i use to peek. My set up has a strong negitive pressure and this plant gets a good push from the vacuum break as i open up. Ill try for a pic of that but i have only seen it 2x. Aside from this for not knowing much about what im doing i think they are go so far.

Comment

• Allenpro
          Allenpro commented
          Editing a comment
          There are almost always different phenotypes unless you grow from clones. One real basic way to see how air is flowing is blow some smoke into a fan and watch where it goes? Personally I like to keep my leaves dancing all the time

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X