There goes Elon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There goes Elon

From my front patio, SpaceX Falcon 9 about 14 minutes after liftoff from Vandenberg. Notice the booster dropping away to land off Baja?
    But the real message in this picture is about cleanliness. All the errant orbs and spots are trichomes of harvests past. Could be why my pictures always come out fuzzy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0612.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	625555
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Meanwhile the "crapliner" is stuck on the space station. Send spaceX to the rescue.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      That does not bode well for Boeing... again.

I thought by now Boeing would get it's act together. Looks like not. Why do I feel the need to go kick the tires myself before getting on one of their planes?
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Since the 737 Max incidents I try to book as much as possible flights with Airbus planes, don't get me wrong I used to fliy all the time with Boeing, My favorite one was the good old 747-400 from Air France.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I've been all over the world but refuse to fly anymore. We can all poke fun at healthcare and package delivery services and police and junk, but truly, the airline industry is the leader of bad service and infringed rights with no true recourse that does not involve the consumer getting further screwed.
        Siri! What would Elon do?
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Bring chewing gum for the leaks!

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Then what do I use to keep the baggage compartment closed?

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL Monkey magnets!

Shortened, true story.
        The plane lands. A lady stands up and falls back down. The stewardesses slowly, I mean, you could see them trying real casual to back away from the lady who fell. In the end, me and the other guy who jumped-to couldn't save the lady.
        She probably died from DVT which means she had no chance. The point is the stewardesses who are there to take care of things, backed away from an emergency. Lots of other stories in the news about passengers having to take care of airplane business.
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Okay. You are on the ISS. You wake up with the building frustration of being stuck in an air bubble in outer space and go check your news feed and see this headline.
          ​​
          Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Myself I think they should sell it to the highest bidder, and I'll get it started I bid $1.00.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Built by the lowest bidder.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I could make a nice motel and restaurant out of it, even though it was built on the cheap at a high price.

It's my opinion that senior management at Boeing should be prosecuted and jailed for criminal negligence and manslaughter.

Boeing were the best in the world at delivering reliable solid aircraft for over a generation and then the new senior management got greedy at the cost of quality and safety....they have ruined one of the world's greatest companies.
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
          Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
          Last Grow: A mix

Comment

I am officially putting out first on the GWE Forum that an unofficial SpaceX and Boeing merge is already being considered. SpoeingX, maybe? Elon already has the adult onesie.
            You don't have to read the article. The headline pretty much says it all.
            Starliner: Astronauts stuck in space will return with SpaceX (bbc.com)
            Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Looks like a giant sperm.......
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Elon this dude is coming after you, or at least your money
                The Tesler Siber Truck, I just had to share.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Took all of about five seconds before wanting to shoot him in the face. I don't usually want to shoot someone in the face this early in the morning.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X