To keep or not keep hermied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To keep or not keep hermied?

We had a problem with the lights interrupting the 12/12 schedule. We have since corrected it, but the plants have stretched so much, are absolutely beautiful but we’re playing the waiting game to see how many, or if all are hermied. Question for the OG gang, have you ever kept hermied plants?
    Soil grower FF
    Mars Hydro LED TSL 2000
    2x4 tent
    GH trio

I've never really had a problem with hermies.

I'd smoke them for sure but I wouldn't breed from them.
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Not on purpose. I didn't know she had hermed on me. Thankfully she only seeded herself and not my whole grow.
      Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
      Current grows:

🪴 Blue Dream x MAC1 (Blimburn original)*photo. First crossing attempt
      🪴 2x End Game #5 x Grandpa's Stash #6 (Ethos)*photo
      (The Uncle Grandpa)
      🪴 Lilac Diesel Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics) *autoflower
      🪴 Grape Balls of Fire (Ethos Genetics) *photo
      🪴 Mandarin Zkittlez (Ethos Genetics) *photo

🪱 Vermihut worm bin
      🫖 Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

Time Lapse Videos
      http://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e4y68f...iewiwrtbp&dl=0

Comment

I have only had one hermi and it smoked just fine, it never made any seeds so it was late in the game when it happened. If it had seeds I would probably toss them, its a lot of work to get "known" seeds to harvest so I wouldnt risk it for the price of a seed

Comment

Every cannabis seed I possess i germinate. If it becomes a male I toss it. If it hermies I isolate it. Where's me pipe.

Comment

Male pollen gives me headaches, so to that effect I toss all males and hermies. I no longer save the seed from hermies as the chance of more hermies is great and good seed is not out of the budget.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X