Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your biggest plant training mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not starting LST until my third grow.

Comment

Biggest mistake? There have been so many, it's hard to choose a single. I suppose the toughest to manage was waiting to long growing indoors in veg. before switching. Didn't quite realize how much larger the plants would get. Ended with a decent harvest but it showed me that doing some serious manipulation makes the plant do what you want it to do. A little discipline is a good thing.....
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        This was my main problem with my first plant, I just let it get huge before I started flowering!

I have been a brainless twit when I started to grow inside I topped and super cropped to close together and stunted my girls it took a long time for them to recover slowed down growth and the size of leaves we're small and malformed. Learned from my mistakes and went on to make others ovcorse there's no telling how or when I'll screw up again although I'm makeing improvements and still lv to grow.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, sometimes it's crazy how long a plant can take to "get going" again after it's been stunted!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X