You're never to old to learn something new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're never to old to learn something new

Today I learned a new life lesson. "Never leave deer repellent in a pressure sprayer, in a warm garage, for four weeks".
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Lol. It becomes home owner repellent does it?
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Or is it right up there with "dont screw the lid down tight on your "Bills bait" and leave it the car with the windows up in the hot sunshine" Boom and you aint gonna clean stench that out!
      Bills catfish bait is made from dead things.

Comment

I remember catfish bait from living in Louisiana when I was a kid. You ain't kidding, boy-o! Been 45ish years since I've been around the stuff and I can still feel that miasma in the back of my throat.
        Never understood why you would buy bait for catfish. Those bastards'll eat anything stinky.
        WWED?

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I had a new jug of deer repellent in my shed that I forgot to remove for the winter. It froze solid and split. Didn't notice it till it warmed up in the spring. By that time it was too late. Leaked the whole jug into everything below and ino the shelving. Had to replace everything. This was about 15 yrs ago. On warm days I can still smell it. It's in the floor.
          Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 06-08-2024, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X