Is my plant ready to harvest yet?

Strain : purple kush
    flowering time : 13 weeks
    grow light : LED
    grow medium : Soil

Plz help me make sure the best time to cut it
    Respect
    Peace!

My vote is no. Still have about 25% white hairs. However, with 3 grows I am darn sure no expert.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

No, not ready. Looks like you got a banana in there. Get it out or you will have some seeds.

Comment

Yes, I vote it is ready. Most of the pestils have turned brown and turned inward. If you wait any longer, you will fall asleep every time you light up. Couchlock.
      PS. get rid of that Banana before it opens up.

Comment

• GreedySpecies
        GreedySpecies commented
        Editing a comment
        what i can do with banana

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Just pluck it off. Wash your hands to make sure there is no pollen on you.

I'm with kingfish cut her down before you have a bunch of sleeping meds. Tons of amber!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

• fozzy
        fozzy commented
        Editing a comment
        All your trichomes look cloudy. Very good pics by the way! I could zoom way in on them

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        After zoomin change my vote to Yes it is ready. Cloudy with some amber looks good.

Take a scalpel to that banana!!!!!!!!!!

No: don't take a scalpel to the nanner: just cut down immediately; you already have pollen.
      Last edited by alltatup; 03-03-2017, 06:38 AM. Reason: Ammend information
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Chop Chop - time to harvest is NOW
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Zooming in on your picture. I see cloudy trichomes & Amber. Which means it's time to cut her down for sure. 100% the remaining white hairs will turn red after you cut it.

Comment

I was thinking you needed a little more time . Need to really base it on trichomes and the maturity In Lotusyde close up it appears to me that many of the trichomes are still clear and need to be majority cloudy. Look beautiful !
            2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

HARVEST HARVEST HARVEST the potency of your bud is starting to decrease. You did an excellent job by the way. Congrats

Comment

• Lotusyde
                Lotusyde commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree entirely.

Thx you everybody for sharing your opinion now i have to determine right?
              before i choose now i have two question
              1. what i can do about banana?

2.In my opinion i think i don't understand how to look at trichrome
              I can't analyze what is clear trichrome what is cloudy trichrome because when i look at it by myself i think it look like half cloudy like BG Bud said
              and i see a color like amber long time ago
              plz share your opinion to me

RESPECT

Comment

Have more photo for analyze

Comment

• kingfish
                  kingfish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice looking plants Greedy.

• GreedySpecies
                  GreedySpecies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thx so much
                  respect

What do you see in this picture of yours i zoomed in on??

Once I see the bulbs of the trichomes turning milky to Amber, I would harvest, personally. If you reach a majority of milky vs clear and start to see Amber appear on the buds, not the leaves, then harvest at your discretion. I'm my humble opinion, these are ready, but you can go up to 1-1.5 more weeks before you are approaching the end of your peak THC harvest window.

Comment

• kingfish
                  kingfish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My personal favorite is 20% clear, 80% cloudy with a few amber in between.

• Lotusyde
                  Lotusyde commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

• GreedySpecies
                  GreedySpecies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i never see a real milky trichrome before
                  i just wait to see it
                  thx so much
                  respect

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Comment

GreedySpecies, I see that three of us sent you the same article to read; did you read it?
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• GreedySpecies
                    GreedySpecies commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ah i got you now
                    you mean a link about banana and banner right?
                    it mean i should harvest it immediately right?

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry, Species, only TWO people sent you the link to the GWE page on when to harvest:

I sent you the link on bananas or "nanners." You cut them down: good job!!!!!

• Lotusyde
                    Lotusyde commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol funny

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X