Uneven Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uneven Grow

What would you do with the back three plants? The front six are pretty even, but those three are about twice the size of the front six (for reasons those three ended up vegging for quite a bit longer).

Right now I am waiting for the three gallon pots to fill with roots before flipping. Ultimately, I'm just worried those three will keep the lights far up from the other six, especially after stretch.

I'm thinking maybe cut them back to the size of the other six? How would that affect their production exactly?
    Attached Files

I moved the light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0582.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	3.39 MB
ID:	623188
    WWED?

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Thebeginning1989
      Thebeginning1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the tops furthest from the light end up airy at all? I mean, from the picture it doesn't look like that is the case. They both look amazing.

I can definitely do that, the main reason I have two 300s in there in fact.

You can lift the pots at the front or supercrop the back ones if you have space to fit it all or a combination of both.

If you are going to run out of room you can cut them back and depending on how you do that will determine yield.

Perhaps supercropping the big ones and removing everything from the 3rd node from the top down
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

Also what Bluey said. I dropped the two on the left because I did not want all four plants too close. I am not the connoisseur of dens/airy buds. Everything gets chopped into the same bin. I blast and sift so look more for trichomes.
      My light moving comment was geared toward the number of plants you have. Raising two instead of six would be easier for me. I can also rotate my light 90°. Usually do that once in veg and once in flower.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0567.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	623207

WWED?

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X